Though Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian first “revealed” their engagement in February, when Chyna was first seen wearing the enormous ring pictured above, it wasn’t “confirmed” until yesterday, when friends like Amber Rose began publicly wishing them congratulations. But though I was pleased by the news of their impending nuptials, I never expected what happened last night.
After becoming Kardashian’s wife, Chyna (whose legal name is Angela White), plans to change her name to...Angela Kardashian. Her rep confirmed the monumental name change to Us Weekly, adding:
“She was very excited and loves the ring. She’s happy with him and very happy.”
Another very excited and happy person (apart from me) is Tyga, Chyna’s ex and the father of her child, who is reported to have said, “It makes me happy to see the mother of my son happy.”
Not-so-happy people include, well, every other Kardashian.
The Kardashian family is offended Rob never gave them a heads-up before getting engaged, but they’re not that upset, because they think he’s just a serial proposer and this one won’t stick.
I disagree, and can’t wait for the wedding. Praise be to Ryan Seacrest and Kris Jenner for finding new ways to keep me DVRing KUWTK.
My nemesis has 1M views on YouTube, which isn’t that impressive.
- My Girl, Anna Chlumsky, is pregnant! [Page Six]
- Janet Jackson is either pregnant, planning to be pregnant, sick of touring, or a combination of the three. [Us Weekly]
- Here’s Prince Harry getting sweaty while building schools in Nepal. [Celebitchy]
- Michael Sam says he’ll be fighting to shoot down an anti-gay bill in the midwest. [TMZ]
- Wait, there are rumors that Louis Tomlinson’s baby is fake? I’m into this. [THL]
- Cameron Diaz is a very good friend, says Cameron Diaz. [Us Weekly]
Images via Instagram.