- Kate Moss emerged from a bar, giggling and a little tipsy, and announced: "I'm getting married!" Jamie "Hotel" Hince of The Kills is the lucky guy. [The Sun]
- Is Britney's paparazzi moment finally over? "Over the weekend, there were less than a half dozen covering Britney," says an agency head. Yet there were 30 in the pack covering Miley Cyrus. Most of them were Britney regulars, but they want something new and fresh. It's moved on to Miley." Oh, dear. [Rush & Molloy]
- The New York Times on Britney's appearance on How I Met Your Mother: "Ms. Spears showed that for a few minutes she can play someone else. But she was not entrusted with an opportunity to show she is herself again." [NY Times]
- Tyra Banks isn't getting along with ANTM photo shoot creative director Jay Manuel, only wants to show up on judging days and could leave the show altogether — she wants to put all of her energy behind her talk show. [MSNBC]
- Amy Winehouse: Going back to rehab? A source says there are too many temptations in London and her management considered flying her to a clinic in Israel, or maybe one in Cape Town, South Africa. [The Sun]
- A new poll has named Ellen DeGeneres the top TV host — over Oprah. Ms. Winfrey, you better start dancing! [Yahoo News]
- Michelle Williams' father is urging Heath Ledger's father to be honest about Heath's finances. "Come clean," Larry Williams says. "Say where the income went and where the assets are." [Mirror]
- Usher's new wife: Seen "guarding" her man "like a watchdog" from the other sexy women on the set of his new video. [Page Six]
- Fergie is not pregnant, says her modeling agent. Gee, thanks, and we know it's not at all in your best business interest to say otherwise. [Page Six]
- If Axl Rose releases his long-awaited album, Chinese Democracy this year, Dr. Pepper will give everyone in America a free can of Dr. Pepper. Or you could just buy a can and listen to "Patience." (I been walking the streets at night, just tryin' to get it right...) [Page Six]
- In New York City, Lower East Side bar crawlers are dodging the Olsen twins' black Escalades. [Page Six]
- After seeing her on Dancing With The Stars, a top cosmetic surgeon is claiming Priscilla Presley's botched face job could have been avoided: "There is no movement at all in her face, no expression. No expert in Botox would leave you like that. Her mouth is uneven. It's almost like a Bell's palsy on one side, as if there's been nerve damage." Another writer says Presley looks like "a bulldog bitten by wasps." Ouch. [Rush & Molloy]
- Apparently the "doctor" who injected Priscilla used industrial-grade silicone used to lubricate auto parts. Larry King's wife and Lionel Richie's wife also saw this phony doc. [TMZ]
- Famous Cajun chef Paul Prudhomme has been shot! Except the bullet did no damage — it just grazed his skin. The chef was cooking at a Louisiana golf course at the time of the incident, and there's no information as to where the .22 bullet came from. [TMZ]
- Singer Nate Dogg has pleaded guilty to aggravated trespassing and battery and can not own a gun for 10 years. Bad for his image, good for the world at large. [TMZ]
- Ryan Phillippe says seeing ex-wife Reese Witherspoon with new man Jake Gyllenhaal is "bizarre" but he tries to avoid looking at pictures of the two together. [People]
- Renee Zellweger moves so often she feels like a gypsy. "I'm never bored. The whole world is home. It's my playground. I can go and play anywhere and I love it. I like to move along. I had a really nice house in Bel Air and I was paying this huge mortgage for my cat." [Mirror]
- JK Rowling may be forced to defend her ownership of Harry Potter — she wants to block the publication of a Harry Potter encyclopedia; her publisher says her intellectual property rights do not exend that far. Banisho competiva titlo! [Mirror]
- Helen Mirren has won an award for "promoting healthy nudity" from the USA Naturist Society. She appeared naked in Calendar Girls and sunbathes naked at home. [Mirror]
- Brooke Burke's son was born March 5, but she still hasn't decided on a name. Her other kids are named Rain, Neriah, and Sierra. Any suggestions? [People]
@braak: I actually thought it was surprisingly sympathetic and touching. Not just the end where they kill her via camera flashes and then walk away, but also at the beginning when she shoots her head off. I mean, Cartman running from the room is also hilarious, but the recognition that she HAS a breaking point is pretty rare in the media in general; I was surprised that it took South Park to finally make people notice that fact.
And the end, in the supermarket, and the singing, and Kyle and Stan giving in and joining in at the very end? HILARIOUS!
@spectatertot: OMG, lighten up! Clearly those were Lower East Side hipsters being sarcast/ironic/thinking they're funny. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't, but you don't have to take everything anyone says so seriously.