- Britney Spears missed her first supervised visit with her sons this weekend because she mistakenly thought her house had been broken into. No, we don't know why. Also: Nothing about her surprises us anymore. [Page Six]
- She did see the kids yesterday, though, and her mom and sister did too. Which, honestly, is great news. Family reunion! [E!]
- The movie exec who called Lindsay Lohan "unprofessional" in a letter last year says he would work with her again. "She has all this fame and no one in her family to reel her in," says Morgan Creek's James Robinson. Plus, she's sober now. [Page Six]
- Is Penelope Cruz dating Javier Bardem? ¡Viva España! [Page Six]
- More Charlie Sheen stuff you never wanted to know: He once bought a $6,000, anatomically-correct latex girl dressed in a cheerleader outfit. But one night he tried to get two girls to do a foursome with the doll, they couldn't stop laughing, he got pissed and chopped one of the doll's hands off. Then he and his bodyguard dumped the "body" somewhere in the middle of the night. [Rush & Molloy]
- Now we're hearing that Pamela Anderson wore a white denim mini skirt to her wedding, and the cake was made of cardboard. Also: The groom, Rick Salomon, wore a dark suit and a beanie and Pam calls him "Scum." [Gatecrasher]
- LOL blind item! "Which famous conductor is said to be the author of an indiscreet e-mail rocking the classical music world? The maestro told his mistress to meet him at his Beijing hotel ("Wait for me in the room. You'll find a bath robe. I WANT TO FIND YOU NAKED when I arrive") but copied it to everyone on his e-mail list, including his wife." [Gatecrasher, last item]
- Punky Brewster star Soleil Moon Frye, who is four months pregnant with her second child, has opened an eco-friendly children's boutique in Los Angeles called The Little Seed. [People]
- Thalia, singer and wife of music exec Tommy Mottola, has given birth to a daughter named Sabrina Sakaë. The new mom plans to write a book "on how to look gorgeous and phenomenal and incredible during your pregnancy." What's that eyeroll emoticon again? [People]
- Posh has been blogging about her trip to Paris, where she went to fashion shows, met Sophia Coppola and had a photoshoot for Elle — you know, the one in which she posed ever so animatedly? [People]
- Two women who worked as nannies for Anna Nicole Smith claim Rita Cosby's new book falsely uses them as sources: They never spoke to her. Day by day, the credibility of this book crumbles! Maybe they should relabel it "fiction?" [USA Today]
- Amy Winehouse won best album at Britain's Q Awards, beating out an all-male list of artists, yay! She did not attend the ceremony, boo. [The Independent]
- Also at the Q Awards: Stone Roses former frontman Ian Brown on Kylie Minogue: "I don't think she's cute. Her music's rubbish - she makes music for little kids. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm putting her down, but there's a lot of great minds out there making music and she's not one of them." Sigh. [News.com.au]
- Cate Blanchett's sons on a fourteen-hour flight from L.A. to Sydney were either "energetic" or "loud" and obnoxious. And uh, "climbing all over the seats." [News.com.au]
- Helen Mirren says when she first saw the frumpy tweedy clothes she had to wear to play the Queen, she "literally cried." "I thought, 'I can't pretend to be someone I don't understand who would choose these clothes'." [Mirror]
- Jennifer Lopez did not announce she was pregnant during her concert, though she was expected to. She also skipped two scheduled appearances on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. Will she do Letterman tonight? We'll see! [E!]
Pam and Rick Solomon are just so ew. Ugh. Gross. As is Charlie Sheen. I accidentally saw a commercial for that terrible show of his...terrible acting and UNFUNNY.
Thalia is a tool. I've known of her since I was a child watching Spanish soaps. She was rumored even back then to have taken 2 ribs out to make her waist as creepy tiny as it is. And the fact that she married that Machiavelli Mottola does her no favors.
Aw, I used to despise JLo and now I am feeling a little love for her little bambinos. Why?
And the LOL Blind Item is fucking great. So deserved.