Most tabloids have spent the past few months writing stories about Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner getting back together, and I’ve found myself annoyed by each of their stories. Ben and Jen, Back In Love! Ben and Jen, In England to Renew Their Vows? Ben and Jen Prove Love Wins By Settling For Each Other! Bad tabloids! Bad, bad tabloids!
What we really need is a story like the one published in The Miami Herald this week. It reads:
A Miami Uber driver who recently drove Ben Affleck (he swears it was him!) and a young blonde woman from The Standard to Miami International Airport last Sunday says all did not appear well in Affleck’s love life. He told Scene in the Tropics that the actor-director was very “surly,” and it was obvious that the two passengers had been arguing. A source at the hotel says they have no recollection of Affleck being there, but another source says, “It was under a different name and very on the down low.”
Here’s a headline I’d like to read: Ben Affleck Seen With Mysterious Young Blonde, Is it Christine Ouzounian?
I hate this video of Blake Shelton eating sushi for the first time so much. It, it, the flames. Flames. Flames! On the side of my face!
- Why didn’t Kelly tweet out her dad’s number tbh. [Us Weekly]
- Don’t mention Annie’s baby weight, please. [Celebitchy]
- Faye Dunaway brought her food scale to Cannes and weighed every bite. [Page Six]
- “I’ve actually even been told by like seven psychics that I’M psychic.” - Kendall Jenner [E! Online]
- Honestly who the hell is this? [Us Weekly]
Image via Getty.