The grandmother of the 17-year-old girl that James Franco admitted to trying to seduce via Instagram says that the actor deserves a "slap on the wrist."
The grandmother of the Scottish schoolgirl propositioned by Hollywood actor James Franco on Instagram said today he should get a 'slap on the wrist'.
Beryl Sussex, 84, spoke out after the 35-year-old apologised for pursuing Lucy Clode, 17, after she took a selfie with him at the stage door of his Broadway production in New York this week.
The teenager, from Dollar in Clackmannanshire, shared the image online and a 'flirty' exchange followed where the star grilled her on her age, if she had a boyfriend and if he should 'rent a room'.
Mrs Sussex from Cardiff, South Wales, told MailOnline: 'I think he ought to get a slap on the wrist and I know my son, Lucy's dad, wouldn't be afraid to give it to him.
YOU TELL HIM, BERYL. [DailyMail]
Ugh, I cannot even imagine being a celeb. I already live in fear of people (okay, let's be honest—ghouls) breaking into my house and watching me sleep, and I don't even own anything of value or have a job that involves professional attention-gathering and sexiness. So sorry you have to deal with this, Selena Gomez.
Cops swarmed around Selena Gomez' Calabasas home Friday morning after someone reported a suspicious person ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.
Someone at the scene tells TMZ ... a man jumped a fence onto her property but it appears he was not a burglar ... more like a trespasser.
Selena has had her problems with unwelcome visitors. A guy was convicted in February after trespassing at her old house. He was sentenced to 120 days in jail.
And on March 31st ... another man was arrested on Selena's property while she was home. The guy rang the doorbell and asked the person who opened the door if Selena was home. He had broken into her guest house and was arrested for burglary and trespassing. It's unclear if he's still in custody.
- Snooki is having another baybay! [E!]
- Kesha performed for the first time after leaving rehab. [E!]
- Lady Gaga loves cold cuts. [MTV]
- Miley Cyrus's dog got murdered by a coyote. RIP, Miley Cyrus's dog. I can relate, because that is also what happened to my twin baby kitties in 1987. RIP, Victor and Keisha. [ONTD]
- Daniel Radcliffe is "too old to wear a schoolboy outfit." [JustJared]
- This sentence means nothing to me: "Cody Simpson Pokes Fun at Ex-Girlfriend Kylie Jenner on Hello Ross." [E!]
- Ariana Grande weighed in on her Sam & Cat co-star being mysteriously fired. [Crushable]
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO LOOK AT IT [HuffPo]
- Oooooh, Brienne of Tarth is going to be in Mockingjay. [MTV]
- Oddsmakers say Stephen Colbert is probably going to replace Letterman. [EW]
- I have a stupid cold, so I have to go wallow now, but maybe I can MANIFEST my way out of it with this video. HEAL ME, BEY.
Images via Getty.