Whaaaaaat? Something about Kimris Humphdashian's totally romantic and rill marriage was insincere and rehearsed for the cameras? What dark sorcery is this!?
The former couple - who have been fighting about how to legally end their 72-day marriage since October 2011 - re-shot scenes of the 28-year-old basketball player popping the question to the reality TV star because she didn't like how she looked during his original proposal, according to a deposition given by Russell Jay, who is producer on 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians', ahead of their divorce trial.
According to a transcript of the deposition - obtained by Life & Style magazine - Kim was ''completely surprised'' by Kris' first proposal and asked for the scene to be filmed again because ''she didn't like how her face looked in the first take''.
Russell also claimed that a scene where Kim confessed to her mother, Kris Jenner, that she was having trouble in her marriage was actually shot after she filed for divorce, and that another scene which saw the then-couple argue after Kris had a hotel party with girls while Kim was supposed to be out of town was also ''faked'' and that she was actually present the entire time.
A-juuuuuuuhhhhh!?!??! I am literally deceased from the shock. Consider your shit HAUNTED, Kimblebris Humpherdash. [ContactMusic]
In the wake of rumors that his marriage to Miley Cyrus has been called off,Liam Hemsworth was spotted "stepping out" in Australia...with his mom. You heard it, folks: LIAM HEMSWORTH IS DATING HIS OWN MOM.
Maybe a little mother-son time is just what Liam Hemsworth needs.
The sexy actor stepped out with his mom Leonie at a local supermarket in Australia where he's currently spending time away from fiancée Miley Cyrus.
Liam seemed in good spirits during the afternoon outing, looking handsome in a white tank, shades and shorts as he enjoyed the Aussie sunshine and walked alongside his mom.
I'm just saying. E! makes it sound gross. [E!]
Jovial-smallish-person-who-hangs-out-near-Chelsea Handler-a-lot Chuy Bravo is leaving the celebrity diving competition Splash after fracturing his heel. He will be replaced by this other lady.
Chelsea Lately star Chuy Bravo will no longer be competing on Splash, the new ABC diving competition series, a show rep confirms to E! News.
"Chuy fractured his heel and will not be able to dive, however, he will continue to be a part of this season," ABC tells us.
Bravo will be replaced by U.S. soccer legend Brandi Chastain, who's famous for not only her extensively-decorated athletic career, but for taking off her shirt in celebration after the United States' victory over China in the 1999 Women's World Cup.
Get well soon, Chuy. [E!]
- Eva Mendes bought Ryan Gosling a "sex skull" from a sexual store full of sex items! For having sex with! (Or it's just a decorative fake skull. NO, THEY'RE PROBABLY GOING TO FUCK IT IS MORE LIKELY.) [DailyMail]
- No one wants to buy Katy Perry's dumb house. [TMZ]
- After it was announced that the new pope is from Argentina, somebody at TMZ was like, "Quick! The lady who played Alotta Vagina in Austin Powers is also from Argentina! JESUS CHRIST SOMEBODY CALL HER!!!" That is literally someone's job. She's cool with the new pope, btw. [TMZ]
- Shocking. Fashion Police doesn't like a thing. This time it's on the body of Alison Williams. [E!]
- Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar took off their shirts. Fun fact: Sometimes I sit perfectly still for days and days trying to remember Breckin Meyer's name. [E!]
- That Veronica Mars movie Kickstarter is blowing UP. [Yahoo]
- Mark Wahlberg says he doesn't party anymore. Which is probably for the best, because didn't he used to say a bunch of horrible racist shit all the time? And no one ever speaks of it? Am I crazy? [JustJared]
- Look. At. Bindi. Irwin. Being. Adorable. [E!]
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum is campaigning for PETA. [E!]
- Well, this is enjoyable. [JustUsGalz]