While you've been working or otherwise occupied with the humdrum of your day-to-day, Rihanna's been in Washington, D.C., probably having a better time than most of us will experience in our entire lives.
While a trip to our nation's capital might not seem like the most thrilling vacation a (bad)gal(riri) can take, this is Rihanna we're talking about and—as has been established by Julianne's Rihanna Rihport—the woman tends to bring the fun wherever she goes.
For example: During a visit to the White House, Rihanna posed in the Briefing Room and the West Wing and even indulged in a little Scandal role play at a pay phone outside the White House gates.
This is even more exciting than my middle school trip to D.C. which, considering that 2001 8th grade power couple Jessica Smithe and Mike Fluery were rumored to have fingered each other on the bus on the way there, is really saying something.
Seems like Eminem (now 42) has grown up a lot since his Slim Shady/Marshall Mathers LP days. I'm sorry, what's that? He freestyled "I'll punch Lana Del Rey right in the face twice, like Ray Rice in broad daylight in the plain sight of the elevator surveillance/'Til her head is banging on the railing, then celebrate with the Ravens"? Oh. Never mind then. [Billboard]
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson freaked on Twitter after thinking that a journalist at The Independent called him gay when what she actually wrote was that Tomlinson was supporting new Apple CEO Tim Cook by wearing a t-shirt with a rainbow colored Apple logo on it. Both are wrong—the Apple logo in the '80s and '90s was always multi-colored (sorry, Independent: no pro gay statement there) and Tomlinson's panic was entirely for naught (because our reasons for thinking that he's gay that have nothing to do with Tim Cook #Larry). [Gossip Cop]
- A source has told TMZ that the cause of Robin Williams suicide was Lewy Body Dementia, a condition associated with Parkinson's that can cause hallucinations. [TMZ]
- The Cranberries lead singer Dolores O'Riordan was arrested after attacking a flight attendant and police officer on an airplane. What's in your heeeeeead, Dolores? [Billboard]
- Britney Spears' new dude was reportedly picked out by her dad. [Dlisted]
- Ginuwine is reportedly on the verge of bankruptcy, might have to turn in his pony. [NY Daily News]
- A marriage made in the fires of hell: Meghan Trainor wants to duet with Justin Bieber. [Cosmo]
- While attempting to film a music video in South Central, Tyga was pulled over for reckless driving and handcuffed by the LAPD. He was eventually released, but his bodyguard was arrested for carrying a non-registered gun. [TMZ]
- Will Chris Pratt be People's Sexiest Man Alive? [Lainey Gossip]
- "Amanda Bynes' Tweets About Hitler May Surprises You," promises the headline. The headline is lying. [Just Jared]
Photos via Instagram/Getty.