Lauryn Hill performed at the Chicago House of Blues last week, reportedly going on stage 50 minutes late and proceeding to be "terrible." When a fan complained and gave her the finger, Hill delivered a "lecture" about being respectful.
If you look up the definition of "irony" ... you'll find this video of Lauryn Hill, who had the nerve to snap at a fan for being disrespectful — despite the fact SHE was severely late for her own show.
Hill played the House of Blues in Chicago last week, and our HOB sources tells us she was supposed to start playing at 10:30 — but took her sweet time, and didn't actually make it to the stage until 11:20.
Once she did, most accounts say Lauryn's opening song performance was terrible, and when a fan called her out and flipped her off ... she berated him and had him tossed by security.
IDK, man. Does any concert ever start when it's supposed to? Does Lauryn Hill really need to take more shit? Team Lauryn. [TMZ]
Jessica Biel has been cast on season four of New Girl.
Mary Camden vs. Jess Day? That'll be a showdown! TV veteran Jessica Biel is returning to small screens everywhere this fall in the season 4 premiere of Fox's New Girl, Us Weekly confirms. The 7th Heaven alum, 32, will be playing Kat, "the hottest scientist in the world who ends up competing with Jess over a cute guy."
The episode, which will air on Sept. 16, features Jess (Zooey Deschanel) and co. challenging each other at a wedding to see who can get lucky. Jess and Kat run into trouble when they find themselves eyeing the same guy.
I feel nothing. [Us]
- Remember Milo Ventimiglia? He grew this hair now. [JustJared]
- Paul and Linda Hogan Crocodile Dun-DON'T have to be married anymore. [People]
- Here are John Cena's nipples. [E!]
- Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson had a "HUNKY BRO DATE." [Us]
- Mireille Enos had a baby boy and named it "YOU'RE MY RIDE, LINDEN." [E!]
- AnnaLynne McCord didn't break her ankles, somehow. [JustJared]
- Michelle Dockery talked about being BFFs with Pippa Middleton. [E!]
- Someone painted Jason Hoppy's nails the best shade of pink (srsly what is that bc i have a mani coming up). [E!]
- Cissy Houston is mad about the forthcoming biopic about her daugher: "Let her rest." [Us]
- Eddie Cibrian's kids asked about his affair with LeAnn Rimes. [Extra]
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton's house is for sale. [TMZ]
Images via Getty.