- Meet Bob Barr! He's running for President, wants John McCain's voters and is going to try really hard to get them in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Indiana and West Virginia. Bob, can I also please recommend Ohio, Virginia, Georgia and Colorado? [Washington Post]
- Bush jumped on the "drill on our coastline to lower gas prices" bandwagon today now that his brother is no longer the Governor of Florida, despite the fact that there are hardly any ships to do it. I'll bet we could buy some from the Saudis or the Chinese or something. On credit. [Washington Post, NY Times]
- Mike Huckabee is trying to warn Republicans that demonizing Obama is gonna backfire. Luckily, they all stopped listening to him months ago, before they demonized Obama and lost those Congressional races. [Bloomberg]
- Three men were finally charged in the 2006 assassination of Russian reporter Anna Politkovskaya. None of them will ever be tied to the people that ordered it, in all likelihood. [Washington Post]
- Tim Russert's funeral was today. It was sad. [NY Times]
- Torture apologist Doug Feith is a fraidy-cat, doesn't want to sit in a big room with people who might not like him, [ThinkProgress]
- That guy who swears that he blew Obama gave a press conference today, let out the crazy. His lawyer claims to need to wear skirts because of his enormous cock. [HuffPo]
Don't trust a man under 35 with a mustache is my rule. Also, don't trust a man with overly sculpted facial hair. That shit is just wrong.
@ronaldpagan: I would have to agree about Gore and Richardson looking far better with the beards, Richardson especially.