To research his role as prolific knot enthusiast Christian Grey in the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey movie, actor Jamie Dornan spent leather-clad (I'D IMAGINE) evening at a sex club.
Via Elle UK:
So how does a nice lad from Holywood, Co. Down, prepare to play THIS sexual sadist (as opposed to the sexual sadist serial killer he plays in The Fall)?
He visits a sex-dungeon of course. "I went there, they offered me a beer, and they did…whatever they were into. I saw a dominant with one of his two submissives," he says.
There was plenty of kink... and plenty laughter. "I was like: 'Come on guys I know I'm not paying for this but I am expecting a show.' It was an interesting evening. Then going back to my wife and newborn baby afterwards... I had a long shower before touching either of them."
To quote the one line I remember from Fifty Shades, "OH JEEZ."
This movie is going to be a delightful disaster, ergo we should all get drunk and go see it. Also, I've recently binge-watched The Fall and have some...complicated feelings about Jamie Dornan. Please advise.
Sam Smith, Demi Lovato, Niall Horan (of One Direction) and Olly Murs have, according to Billboard, "won Christmas" with this goofy photo of them wearing a four-headed Christmas sweater. If I were more Duggar-esque, I might point out that JESUS won Christmas, but—because I'm not— I will recognize that Jesus never even appeared on The X Factor and is therefore pretty unimpressive. [Billboard]
While Selena Gomez is reportedly throwing tantrums over Justin Bieber at Taylor Swift's birthday party (her winning line: "No one understands me! My boyfriend doesn't even understand me!"), Justin Bieber is facing some struggles of his own. Baby Beebs recently got rejected by a girl who said he looks too much like Ellen DeGeneres, which—c'mon, lady—that's like the least offensive thing about him. [US Weekly/The Superficial]
- Aaron Sorkin continues to be a total wang. [Dlisted]
- Following Beverly Johnson's claim that Bill Cosby drugged her in the mid '80s, Kathie Lee Gifford—who toured with Cosby—said that, while Cosby mostly showed her "great kindness and generosity," he also tried to kiss her. [NYDN]
- K. Michelle burst into tears during an interview while talking about Idris Elba. BEEN THERE. [Bossip]
- Waka Flocka likes listening to "country music and shit" when smoking weed. [BroBible]
- Imagine: It's Christmastime, you're a sick child in the hospital and one day the nurses tell you that two famous celebrities will be coming to visit. You stay up night after night, wondering who they could be and, when the day finally comes, in walks...Tyga and Kylie Jenner. [OK!]
- THIS CUTIE: Bruno Mars wore curlers during his Voice performance of "Uptown Funk." [Gossip Cop]
- HOGWARTS IS A SCHOOL OF RELIGIOUS OPPRESSION. NO WICCANS ALLOWED. [Hollywood Reporter]
Photos via Getty, Instagram.