As a part of Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar’s multi-part interview with Fox News, daughters Jill and Jessa Duggar are speaking out in support of brother Josh Duggar, who molested both girls when they were children and he was a teen.
As Jessa Duggar told interviewer Megyn Kelly:
“I do want to speak up in his defense against people who are calling him a child molester or a pedophile or a rapist, some people are saying. I’m like, ‘That is so overboard and a lie really.’ I mean people get mad at me for saying that, but I can say this because I was one of the victims.”
Both women agree, however, that Josh Duggar’s actions were “very wrong.”
Pencil in the second half of the Duggar interview for this Friday on Fox News and then make plans—practically any plan will do—so that you can avoid it.
First Ellie Goulding, known friend of Taylor Swift, posts a photo of herself hanging out with Katy Perry, known enemy of Taylor Swift. Then Ellie Goulding deletes the photo and the internet speculates that it’s because Taylor Swift made her. Now Ellie Goulding offers a real explanation: “No, I deleted that because I looked bad in it.”
Aw, did Taylor tell you that, Ellie? [Billboard]
Snoop Dogg supported the charity efforts of his friend Akon by saying a shitty comment about Caitlyn Jenner on Instagram. “Shout out to Akon! He is about to supply 600 million Africans with solar power,” Snoop wrote. “I’m really upset that this isn’t major news but that science project Bruce Jenner is #Society.”
#Society. [Gossip Cop]
- Jada Pinkett-Smith on husband Will Smith: “I’m not his watcher.” [Bossip]
- Here are some photos of Taylor Swift hiking backwards down a hill. [Just Jared]
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s mom doesn’t like Rihanna, but Rihanna is probably too busy hooking up with hot soccer players to care. [Radar]
- “There is only one race! The human race,” says 22-year-old Cara Delevingne. [ONTD]
- Taylor Kitsch and Rachel McAdams went out to dinner together because they are dating. Or because they are friends/coworkers/Canadians who both enjoy food. [Just Jared]
- Here are season three teasers for My Mad Fat Diary, a British teen series that I and only three other Americans care about. [ONTD]
- Mariah Carey is on the road to ruin, according to her brother. [News.com/au]
- Laughing forever at this Johnny Depp perfume ad. [Dlisted]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo via Getty/screengrab.