Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell have amicably separated after two years of marriage and one baybay. The pair pledges to remain best friends 5ever.
"Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have decided to separate," their rep says in a statement. "They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision and the two remain close friends."
Best of luck to the whole family. Breakups are hard. [People]
Nia Vardalos is making a sequel to My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
The 51-year-old actress revealed the news via her Twitter page, letting fans know that a follow-up flick is currently in the works with actor John Corbett set to reprise his role.
"I'm working on the MBFGWedding sequel; now that I'm experiencing motherhood I feel ready to write this next chapter," she wrote. "A few jaded press corps will claim I ran out of money or just want to kiss John Corbett again. One of these things is true."
Okey dokey! Never saw it. [E!]
Uma Thurman and Quentin Tarantino are doing secret touchings, says a source.
Twenty years after Quentin Tarantino directed Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction, Us Weekly can confirm that the two have taken their relationship to the next level. Sources tell Us that the pair recently spent time together at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival in the South of France, where they even shared a villa.
"They had a thing and got together again recently," one insider tells Us. "He's loved her for years." Both Thurman and Tarantino were presenters at the closing ceremony of the star-studded film fest on Saturday, May 24. The willowy blonde star, 44, wearing a floor-length canary custom Atelier Versace couture gown, walked arm-in-arm on the red carpet with the Oscar-winning director, 51.
- Kit Harington wore a jacket. [JustJared]
- Something is happening with the Gosselins. [Deadline]
- Jessica Alba is reportedly "ab-tastic." [People]
- The Beastie Boys "like sports." [Yahoo!]
- Eva Longoria's steakhouse 4 ladeez has closed. [Yahoo!]
- Justin Bieber shoved a girl at a clurb and had to be restrained. [DailyMail]
- Did Kate Middleton break up Harry and Cressida!!?!?!?!?!? PROBABLY NOT, YOU GUYS. [ShowbizSpy]
- Naomi Watts says the film industry is sexist. Also, the Pope shits in the woods. [JustJared]
- Chef Graham Elliot lost 150 pounds and then ran a 10k. [Us]
- Anthony Mackie is probably going to play Jesse Owens in a biopic. [Deadline]
- Waka Flocka Flame got waka fleecret flarried. [ContactMusic]
- Hayden Panettiere is pregnant. [ShowbizSpy]
- Justin Theroux took his top off and punched a wall. [People]
- Bethenny Frankel says that Jason Hoppy is trying to "destroy" her. [E!]
- Welcome to the family, Kim! [MTV]
Images via Getty.