Stumbling off course during the swampy haze of a Golden Globes after-party, Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o was unfortunate enough to encounter Bravo strega Kenya Moore. "Take a picture with me," Kenya cackled, but Lupita said no, because she had heard tale/seen episodes of The Real Housewives of Atlanta and knew that Kenya, while beautiful of face, was ugly of heart. She ran back to the party, making an enemy in the witch for life.
the Brothers Grimm Page Six:
After a fan asked Moore who she hung out with post-Globes, the reality star wrote: "Lots of people who were so cool @taylorswift13 was so sweet but @Lupita_Nyongo refused 2 take pics After 2 movies."
The tweet, posted Monday, has since been deleted.
"Humble, yes," Kenya says, disguising herself as a "humble" old beggar woman to better plot her next move against Lupita. "#girlbye, hahahaaaaaa."
Taylor Swift—who, by the way, is a personal favorite of Kenya Moore—continues to spread goodwill and cheer amongst her fans. The singer recently sent a 25-year-old Swifty named Rebekah "a sweet, long personal note, a necklace, a hand-painted picture (complete with a Polaroid of Swift painting said picture) and"—the clincher—"a check for $1989" to help pay her student loans. "Taylor, thank you, thank you, thank you," Rebekah said. Only another $30K to go. [Billboard]
It's a family affair! Braison Cyrus, brother of Miley Cyrus, is allegedly dating Christina Schwarzenegger, sister of Patrick Schwarzenegger. Braison (yes, Braison) has been "hooking up" with Christina since December, one month after Miley and Patrick began officially dating. And thus, the houses of Kennedy and Achy Breaky Heart were united and what a strong union it shall be. [TMZ]
- Here are more of Judd Apatow's thoughts on Bill Cosby if that's how you want to start your day. [US Weekly]
- Pretty Little Liars' Shay Mitchell says she loves kissing women on television: "It's sexy because two beautiful girls are softer, more sensuous, slower and also sort of educational." Love your job and you'll never work a day in your life. [Gossip Cop]
- Chris Brown said he won't play any more "n***a parties" on Instagram and I'm gonna let you unpack that on your own. [TMZ]
- Jack Nicholson is very, very lonely. [Radar]
- A psychic says that Styles and Watson will be ON in 2015. [ONTD]
- Vanessa Carlton's son made his way downtown through her birth canal/was born. [E! Online]
- No, Leonardo DiCaprio did not impregnate Rihanna and if you think either of them are anything short of draconian about birth control, you are crazy. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Fitness gremlin Tracy Anderson has a dumb theory on why some yogis smoke weed. [Page Six]
- Mark Ronson on Bruno Mars: "Is it weird that I get a nice feeling when someone calls us a power couple?" THEY'RE SO CUTE. [Billboard]