It’s slightly surprising that Mama June Shannon of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo keeps clawing her way back into the limelight, but—heck—so long as she’s coming with tales of human remains found in her yard, I’m (momentarily) glad that she’s here.
TMZ reports that police were brought to June’s recently bought investment property in Griffin, GA to investigate a potential human skull that was found on the property:
The Griffin Police Dept tells us the workers found a long abandoned water well on the property ... and after scoping it with a cell phone tied to a rope ... believe they saw the remains of a human skull.
June was not on the property at the time ... but was notified by the workers after they called police.
Cops say they scoped the well with their own video equipment ... and believe the object is a rock, but say they’re going to return in the morning with a cadaver sniffing dog, just to be safe.
Good to be safe because that rock is definitely a skull.
LaineyGossip has many photos of Kristen Stewart smooching her new rumored girlfriend, French musician Soko, around Paris. LaineyGossip does NOT have many photos of Kristen Stewart smooching Liam Neeson (who may or may not be dressed in disguise as French musician Soko) because that is a “stupid” rumor that we
made up dreamed was real.
Madonna is not a drunk, but she plays drunk on
- Adriana Lima got divorced. [Page Six]
- The David Foster/Yolanda Hadid divorce was a long time coming. [Radar]
- At least love seems eternal for Jersey Shore’s Sammi and Ronnie. [MTV]
- Dina Lohan is still talking about Lindsay’s new Russian boyfriend. [US Weekly]
- Celine Dion loves Ariana Grande’s impression of her, insists Ariana Grande. [People]
- Let Hilaria Baldwin teach you to celebrate your body. [Hello!]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.