With all the shocking news that's come out about Mama June lately, it's kind of hard to be surprised by the latest nugget of information that's found itself out of the bleak and awful mess that is Mama June getting back together with her daughter's molester, but here it is anyway: This isn't June's first time at the rodeo.
It appears that Mama June has a history of dating criminal offenders. And while Sugar Bear served several years for robbery and arson, there's at least one man among June's past relationships that's listed on the sexual offender registry.
Michael Anthony Ford, who is Chubbs' biological father, was incarcerated for two years in 2005 (shortly after his split with June) after being convicted for "the sexual exploitation of a child over the internet." According to The Daily Mail, he is still on the sex offender registry, is back behind bars for child abandonment and is likely to be the subject of more investigation now that Child Protective Services has opened a case to determine whether Honey Boo Boo or any of her other sisters have ever been placed in harm's way.
Despite reports that Honey Boo Boo's father, Sugar Bear, was planning to file for full custody of Alana, TMZ is reporting that he's decided against it due to the fact that his life right now is not particularly stable and a 9-year-old is a lot of responsibility. He's visiting his daughter daily and, according to TMZ, he's unhappy that Mama June is back together with Mark McDaniel, especially because she allegedly refused to delete McDaniel's pictures off her phone when she and Sugar Bear were together.
Surprisingly, Mama June, Sugar Bear and Alana were seen walking arm-in-arm earlier today. TMZ suggests they're putting on a "united front," but I can't help shaking the feeling that this entire thing is going to turn into another reality show for the family. Too Cynical? [The Daily Mail, TMZ]
- Kanye MAY be moving to Paris and he MAY be doing it without Kim and he MAY be taking North and this MAY be the storyline of the next season of Keeping up with the Kardashians. MAYBE. [Radar]
- Lindsay Lohan is too sick to perform in Speed The Plow right now. What is it with this fucking play and people dropping out because they're too ill? First, Piven dropped out because he had mercury poisoning or some such victorian nonsense and now Lindsay's too ill to perform with some kind of mysterious injury? I smell something fishy
and also possibly drug-scented. [Celebuzz]
- The child who lives below me is practicing his trumpet right now and it is fucking unbearable. [Jezebel]
- Emma Stone hid from the paparazzi. The original headline said something about her sharing an "uncomfortable pap walk" with Andrew Garfield and I read that as "pap smear" and breathed in so deeply I feel like I punctured something and am slowly bleeding out. Perfect for Halloween! [Moe Jackson]
- Heather Graham doesn't wear underwear in public sometimes. [Go Fug Yourself]
- Ricki Lake is getting a divorce. :( There is nothing I want more in this world than for Ricki Lake to have happiness. That's something I didn't even know I wanted before I read she was filing, but it's something I desire desperately now. Does anyone know a genie? [TMZ]
- Tori Spelling is living way beyond her means. [Life&Style]
- Sammi Sweetheart is still a thing, posting "sultry selfies." [MTV]
- Taylor Swift says she is, like, a horrible dancer, you guys. It's seriously just limbs and hair and eyes and more eyes and a flash of red and the scent of wine and cheap perfume. Wait, doesn't she dance in her videos? Calling bullshit! [E!]
- Contrary to a popular rumor (that I may have just started) that Anne Hathaway is not touching people because of Ebola, here is evidence (about 472 photos, because this is Just Jared) that she's totally cool with touching others. Well, Valentino at least. But have you seen his estate? It's got "little angels blessing us." [Just Jared]
- Bruce Jenner looks great with red nails. [E!]
Rebecca is sick so let's spend the evening together and get into a spooky mood with this spooky, spooky song.
Lead image via Getty