- Lindsay Lohan celebrated her entrance into the ranks of legal drinkers at Courteney Cox's Malibu home, which we can only imagine portends an appearance on Courteney's show Dirt wherein Lindsay works for an upstart celebrity news service that gets tipped off to the scene of a young starlet's drunk driving crash. Because at this point that is, like, "funny." Ha ha! [Gatecrasher]
- President Bush's decision to play Sheriff Lee Baca to Scooter Libby's Paris Hilton is condemned by Dems, defended by Rudy and Fred Thompson and given the "uhh, I need to actually go back and figure out what this case was about" by the other Republican candidates.
- Pete Doherty framed a forlorn scribbled message of love for on/off girlfriendKate Moss. She did not accept it. He then, somewhat histrionically, smashed it in a driveway. Ah, love! [The Sun]
- We can't decide whether Spice Girl Geri Halliwell is the J. Mascis or the Lou Barlow of the Spice Girls reunion. [The Sun]
- Lily Allen imagines the American prison system is probably nicer and more accommodating than the English one. Perhaps because it is run so profitably? [NYMag]
- Prince William and Kate Middleton canoodle from three seats away. [The Sun]
- You know how they say the stars are just like us? When an empty can of cat food stolen out of our trash fetches $305 on Ebay we'll agree with you. [Yahoo News]