Welcome to the jungle, little baby Fergamel! You exist now! Fergie-ferg finally gave birth to the baby she made using Josh Duhamel's penis and sperms. It's a boy. And they named it Axl. After Axl Rose. Axl Rose the man.
Hhhhhh. You're reeeeeeeally determined to test my wacky-baby-name-tolerance, aren't you, celebrities? Well, FINE. I CAN HANG. In his heyday Axl Rose was a magnificent snake-babe* who cranked out tasty hit after tasty hit, and I endorse this moving tribute**. (Although, missed opportunity to name it Duff McBaby, imo.)
"Fergie is a huge Guns 'N Roses fan - one of her career highlights has been performing and recording with Slash - so Axl makes perfect sense," a source close to the singer tells Us Weekly.
The rocker also gushed about her love for the band just one year after her fall 2009 nuptials with Duhamel. "Some of my biggest vocal idols are rock and roll. I mean Sebastian Bach, Vince Neil, Axl Rose, Robert Plant," Fergie exclusively told Us in September 2010. "These are people that I have emulated vocally."
(Fun fact: the scientific name for a baby ferg is a terdpole.) [Us]
Clint Eastwood and his wife of 17 years, Dina, are getting divorcinated.
Clint, 83, and Dina, 48, have a 16-year-old daughter together, Morgan, who starred with her mother and Clint’s daughter from another relationship, Francesca, on the realityTV show Mrs. Eastwood & Company.
As Radar reported in April, Clint and Dina were hardly even seen together in the last couple years and the Dirty Harry star fueled separation rumors when he made an appearance sans his wedding band.
Dina posted a video of her “new man” on social media in early August.
The National ENQUIRER identified him as 6-foot-7 University of Hawaii assistant basketball coach Scott Fisher — who is said to have been Dina’s old high school boyfriend.
Well, okey dokey, then. [Radar]
- Here is Adam Levine in his underpants. [People]
- Nine Inch Nails is making a documentary about their comeback tour. [RollingStone]
- Patrick Schwarzenegger had lunch with his mom. [JustJared]
- Jay Z debuted his "Holy Grail" music video on Facebook today. [Billboard]
- MILEY CYRUS'S INFINITE TONGUE. [WORTHCLICKING]
- Kate Bosworth's wedding dress is [probably going to be] fucking gorgeous. [E!]
- Rapper Juicy J has rescinded his offer to award $50k to "the best chick that can twerk." Probably because that's dumb. [NBC]
- Justin Timberlake wants to play the Riddler to Ben Affleck's Batman. [TheMarySue]
- The newest Jonas Brother is a girl! [People]
- Sandra Bullock says that she's going to keep doing comedy until the day she fucking dies. Question: What's the consensus on Sandy B? I totally love her, but I feel like people pooh-pooh. [DigitalSpy]
- Here's Naya Rivera and Demi Lovato lookin' cute on the set of Glee. [E!]
- Fonzworth Bentley and his wife had a daughter and named her Joie. [Us]
- Happy birthday, Fonzworth Baby!
*And abusive garbage-monster.
Images via Getty.