Wedding season is getting out of control people. Sure, Brad and Angelina got married last week. And Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade got married on Saturday. But yesterday, Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlburg tied the knot, as did Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross who were married in a ceremony last night.
So here's your update. Yesterday, Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg got married at the Hotel Baker in St. Charles, Illinois, after dating for over a year. They were married in an intimate ceremony with a tightknit group of friends and family—minus Donnie's brother, Mark Wahlberg because Mark was too busy throwing his daughter a birthday party. McCarthy wore a strapless gown which according to Daily Mail, she is said to have picked up at "Bergdorf Goodman's bridal shop in July." Aw congrats to them. [E!, Daily Mail]
BUT WAIT, IT'S NOT OVER. Ashlee Simpson married her fiancé Evan Ross, yesterday in Greenwich, Connecticut at Diana Ross's estate. Simpson wore a "stunning, pearl-embellished long sleeved wedding dress, which she paired with a whopping $750,000-worth of Neil Lane rubies and diamonds and a tiara." Dang. Also, here's a sigh-inducing description of their wedding.
Ashlee and her Hunger Games: Mockingjay actor hubby added their own style to the evening, using dream catchers, eclectic touches, and a mix-and-match palette to create a Bohemian theme.
SIGHS! GET YOUR SIGHS RIGHT HERE! [ US Magazine]
GAH THERE'S MORE, kind of. Um, Lance Bass proposed AGAIN to his fiancé Michael Turchin on the anniversary of the first time they got engaged. LOOK AT THIS RING.
Turchin added the caption, "Who gets proposed to a second time on the first anniversary of the first proposal?? This guy!!! " (with three of those smiley emojis with hearts for eyeballs). [People]
- Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell (from The Bachelor) are set to join VH1's Couples Therapy. Great. [People]
- Iggy Azalea held off on her collaboration with Ariana Grande for "Problem" because she thought Grande was a child and didn't think it was appropriate. [Contact Music]
- Chloë Sevigny thinks the East Village has been overrun by jocks and would like to know where have all the weirdos go-hooooo-ne. [ONTD]
- Kim Kardashian refused to sit anywhere near Rita Ora at the VMAs because of that whole thing with Rob Kardashian. [TMZ]
- Miley Cyrus and Douglas Booth hung out and rekindled their "close friendship." "Rekindling a close friendship" is my preferred term for reheating fried chicken fried rice that I Seamless-ed while hungover. [Daily Mail]
- Beyoncé and Jay Z got "snuggly together." All of me shudders at that sentence, but maybe that's because getting "snuggly together" is my preferred term for eating reheated fried chicken fried rice while in the fetal position. [TMZ]
Alright, this one goes out to all of you who have Labor Day off and still have a case of the Mondays.
Lead images via Getty. Additional image via Ashlee Simpson's Twitter.