Emilia Clarke, Mother of Dragons, discussed filming Games of Thrones sex scenes with Graham Norton. During the first season, Clarked laughed through all of her scene with Jason Momoa who chose to wear a pink fluffy sock instead of the standard issue modesty sock. “It’s huge, and it’s pink, and I don’t know what to do,” Clarke laughed. “I just said that, yeah,” she added. Really making me rethink Khal Drogo. [Huffington Post]
Kylie Jenner keeps her sheer dresses on with a time-honored secret, one passed down from generations of Kardashian women: duct tape. Jenner posted a photo on Instagram explaining the witches’ spell that keeps all of her body parts underneath her dresses: “There’s a lot of duct tape under this dress holding these suckers up,” Jenner wrote. That seems painful, but if you’re committed to the sheer dress aesthetic, you’re committed. [People]
Calvin Harris appears to be a committed and wonderful boyfriend. Or at least he’s the kind of boyfriend who takes videos of your cat and unashamedly shares them on social media. He shared this slow-motion video of Taylor Swift’s cat, Olivia Benson.
- Angelina Jolie visited refugees in Turkey as part of a humanitarian trip for the United Nations. [People]
- Oh boy, Chris Brown thinks his daughter needs a sibling. [E!]
- Justin Bieber and Ruby Rose are just making jokes on Twitter. [People]
- The cast of Love and Basketball reunited for the film’s 15th reunion. [Too Fab]
- Russell Simmons thinks that Kim Kardashian would a better president than Donald Trump. I agree! [E!]
- Alan Rickman really relishes his fart machine prank on Daniel Radcliffe. [Just Jared]
Images via YouTube, Getty, Instagram.