After being hospitalized Tuesday afternoon, Demi Lovato is doing better. That’s all that matters, really, but here’s her rep’s statement in full:
“Demi is awake and with her family who want to express thanks to everyone for the love, prayers and support. Some of the information being reported is incorrect and they respectfully ask for privacy and not speculation as her health and recovery is the most important thing right now.”
Deadline is reporting that heroin was “not” the cause of her hospitalization.
Here is some very fun news from RadarOnline.com that I fully believe and have no interest in questioning: Demi Moore and Ed Helms are doin’ it. They write:
Three-time divorcée Moore, 55, connected with never-wed Helms, 44, while they filmed the comedy Corporate Animals earlier this year, according to insiders.
“Ed is handsome and hilarious,” a source told Radar. “But most importantly, he’s somebody Demi can actually relate to... She and Ed have a lot in common, and they can communicate more easily than talking with a guy who could more easily be her kid than her partner.”
*campaign advertisement voice* I’m Bobby Finger and I approve this romance.
- I am definitely buying the Tom Cruise issue of People this week. [People]
- Tom Holland looks so much like Jamie Bell and I’ll never get over it. [ONTD]
- Bella Thorne is going to boycott the Teen Choice Awards because they’re “rigged” and “fucked up.” [ONTD]
- Jesse Camp is fine! [Vulture]
- My 17th favorite celebrity relationship has ended. [Us Weekly]
- Will Smith is so delightfully lame. [Just Jared]