Oh man, Corey Feldman. Okay. Corey. Okay, man. Sooooooo, Corey Feldman has a new single! It's called "Mercy," and it features Brandon Howard—the guy who claims to maybe be Michael Jackson's secret son, but also maybe not, and also it doesn't matter either way because he's just a man trying to make his way in the world—and on the cover art he's crucified on a star of David and also there's a pretty sick menorah and a prescription symbol(?) and some other religious stuff, because this is an interdenominational (and pharmacist-inclusive) jam.
Here it is, guys — Corey Feldman's 3rd single from his upcoming EP, "1st Glimpse of Heaven" titled "Mercy." The song features Brandon Howard, the dude who alleges to be Michael Jackson's own son, and this song is probably the best one to come off of the album yet. The word "catchy" doesn't even accurately describe it — and to be honest, we love it as much as we loved "Ascension Millennium," which was quite a bit.
Oh, Corey. You always do you, and there's something magic about that. There's a preview of the song above, or you can click through to listen to the whole thing. [Fishwrapper]
- When I first read that Paul Walker's brothers were going to complete his role in Fast & Furious 7 I was like, "That seems weird," but then I saw this picture of them and THAT NO LONGER SEEMS WEIRD. [MTV]
- Bradley Cooper's shirt is all, "Noooooo!!!!! Too many muscles!!!!!!!!!" [E!]
- Emma Stone confesses to being a "bland basic bitch." [People]
- Patrick Schwarzenegger is, reportedly, still hot "even on crutches." :-| [JustJared]
- Keyshawn Johnson has been arrested on suspicion of domestic violence. [Twitter]
- Here's a bunch of totally true stuff about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's wedding. [ShowbizSpy]
- Interview with Daario Naharis! Interview with Daario Naharis! QUESTIONS 1-30: WHERE IS STRONG BELWAS. [Vulture]
- Some dude says the plot of Orphan Black got thieved from him. While we're on the subject, in 2002 I told my friend Jeff that I wanted to write a pilot about kids in a glee club, and so I'm pretty sure RYAN MURPHY OWES ME ONE MANSION. [THR]
- Jessica Biel is opening a sponge restaurant. [People]
- Cecily Strong's apartment! [People]
- Joss Whedon released an entire secret movie online in the middle of the night. [MTV]
- Ugh, this guy from Ice Road Truckers is accused of kidnapping a woman who worked as a prostitute. [PageSix]