It is written: If two people who formerly humped hang out twice in one week, they are 100% definitely humping once again. (I mean, that actually usually is true, but also this is silly.) Such is the case with Rihanna and Drake, who sat near each other at a club the other night and then at Drake's concert the following night. "PROVEN" HUMPAGE.
The duo hasn't been seen together for several weeks, after being nearly inseparable earlier this year, but it looks like things are all good between them.
RiRi and Drake both were photographed leaving New York City's Griffin nightclub on Tuesday night, even though the pair didn't appear to leave together.
A source tells us that the two "sat at tables right next to each other" and "were talking to each other" throughout.
Then just one night later, the Grammy-winning songstress attended Drake's concert in the Big Apple with her gal-pal Melissa Forde.
On the one hand I find this story unbearably boring but on the other hand I want them to have 100 babies and stay together forever and let me be their nanny. So. [E!]
Matthew McConaughey LOVES FANNY PACKS SO MUCH.
When the reporter expresses some disbelief at McConaughey's waist-wear of choice, he laughs, then says, "I'm not afraid of the fanny pack. Are you going to put the stuff in your pockets? You've got to put it on the side to make look it a little not as nerdy. But still, practicality wins out. I've got so much gear in here that I don't want in my pockets." And to drive the point home, he declares once more, "I'm not afraid of the fanny pack!"
FAIR ENOUGH, BUDDY. [People]
- Here is a picture of Reese Witherspoon's son Tennessee. [Us]
- Gucci Mane was sentenced to three years and three months in prison for crime. [Reuters]
- Madonna and her baby boyfriend broke up. [Us]
- Kate Mara has opinions about the Ice Bucket Challenge. [JustJared]
- Zoe Saldana has opinions about teenagers. [JustJared]
- Robin Williams's ashes are to be scattered in San Francisco Bay off of Marin County. [Radar]
- Benji Madden went and met Cameron Diaz's parents maybe. [E!]
- Wait, did Christina Aguilera really name her daughter Summer Rain? [E!]
- Jennifer Lopez wrote a book. [E!]
- Jamie Chung is getting married. [E!]
- WHY ARE THERE ONE MILLION STORIES ABOUT KEVIN HART AND HIS EX-WIFE AND HIS NEW FUTURE-WIFE!?!?!?!??! [ContactMusic]
Images via Getty.