- Dick Cheney thinks: The Gays should be happy with whatever states choose not to discriminate against them; Americans should be glad George Tenet didn't have worse intel about the link between Saddam and Osama; and the Guantanamo detainees should be happy we didn't summarily execute them. [Time, CNN, MSNBC]
- David Duke is mad at Rush Limbaugh for comparing him to that Latina Sonia Sotomayor. But he's not a racist! [ThinkProgress]
- Dick Cheney wouldn't have nominated Judge Sotomayor, but even Dick Cheney is smart enough not to call her a racistwhile he's trying to rehab his image. [Politico]
- Former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum, however, is not as smart as Dick Cheney. [Politico]
- Sotomayor begins the obligatory meetings-with-Senators today; let's hope she wore some comfortable shoes. [Politico]
- The Obama Administration denies that any of the images of American detainees subject to the ACLU release lawsuit depict sexual abuse, as was reported last week. Please note the careful wording. [Salon]
- The Administration also says that it decided not to release the photos because Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al Malik objected and threatened to force us to withdraw even earlier than he planned, which is not nearly as dirty as it sounds. [McClatchy]
- Tom Tancredo staffer Marcus Epstein is a crazy-ass racist who assaulted a woman on the street last year because she was black, and he won't be going to law school now because of it. [DCeiver]
- Kim Jong Il's son, Kim Jong Un, who is 7 years younger than I am, will be taking over the nuclear-armed country of North Korea. This is gonna go well! [BBC]
- Eliot Spitzer has spent a lot of money on sex workers. [NY Times]
- Norm Coleman has spent a lot of money masturbating to his electoral fantasies in Minnesota courts. [NY Times]
- Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner has finally learned how to relax and submit peacefully to our new Chinese overlords. [NY Times]
- You are correct: I have sex on the brain.
More from Jezebel
I was listening to Atlanta's NPR yesterday because they had an interview with Senator Chambliss regarding Sotomayor. He called her "THAT LADY"! Not Miss Sotomayor, not Judge Sotomayor, "THAT LADY". My blood is still boiling. I will post a link to the audio as soon as it is posted on www.wabe.org. I really wish I could be in the room when they (Chambliss and Sotomayor) are talking.