Today in gossip that I'm sure means something to somebody somewhere, there appears to be a rift in the Selena Gomez/Demi Lovato best-friendship. Lovato has unfollowed Gomez on Twitter and then posted a mysterious subtweet in which she may or may not have called Gomez a bitch.
Lovato allegedly tweeted a not-so-nice message that seems to be directed at Gomez if the former BFFs are indeed fighting. "Swimming away from the bulls—t bye bitch," the 21-year-old "Neon Lights" singer allegedly posted on Twitter along with a graphic of her swimming in the ocean. Yikes—talk about shade!
If the mean tweet is real, Lovato has since deleted it (but there's a screengrab of it still floating around the web). Lovato's rep declined to comment on the topic.
Lucy Hale described how askward it was to audition for Fifty Shades of Grey.
"It actually was just me [in the audition]. It was a two-page monologue of exactly what you would think it would be, "Hale told MTV News. "Very uncomfortable, but it was sort of one of those things where you just had to go for it or you're just gonna look lame — hopefully, I didn't look lame."
...Calling it "unlike any audition I have ever done before in my life," Hale recalled the scene involved "the girl telling her friends about some sexcapade she had" and that it went into "extreme detail."
"I was like, 'I don't know guys, I have to go home to my grandparent's house in a few months at Christmas, I don't know if I can do this,'" she said.
She also did some Vanessa Hudgens cosplay. [E!]
- Chris Colfer's Twitter account got hacked. [EW]
- The Kardashians got yelled at by a bunch of racist shitheads. [E!]
- Russell Neal from the '90s band Hi-Five is in custody after telling police that his wife was dead in their home and he needed a lawyer. [TMZ]
- Georgina Haig has been cast as Queen Elsa on Once Upon a Time. [People]
- Lana Del Rey wore a pink dress and did some stuff. [DailyMail]
- The Full House cast went to Dave Coulier's wedding. [Us]
- Mary McCormack and her husband are trying to make it work. [TMZ]
- Brandi Glanville is jealous of Lisa Rinna for being a realer housewife. [Radar]
- HERE IS ZAC EFRON EATING A BUG. [E!]
- Lea Michele has a new boyfriend. [ContactMusic]
- Here is Scott Eastwood as a sexy merman. [People]
Images via Getty.