Demi Lovato credits Kim Kardashian with revolutionizing the way women's bodies are seen.
In a new interview with Allure, Lovato, who has openly discussed her own struggle with bulimia, said Kardashian should get a lot of the credit for helping women accept their curvier bodies, herself included:
"I learned to accept my body when the trend started becoming less about super, super skinny models that was completely unattainable for anybody to have," she explains. "Kim Kardashian — say whatever you want about her — but she has revolutionized what's accepted with curves nowadays."
"What makes me feel sexy is being able to rock no makeup wherever I go, also, wearing pants or skirts that show off my beautiful assets," she smiles. "It's my butt. I love my butt. Hopefully it stays that way, because this isn't going anywhere."
I think we should all stop what we're doing at least once a day and say to ourselves "I love my butt." I think it would mean a lot to your butt.
- Michael Egan (the man who sued X-Men director, Bryan Singer for sexual assault) was indicted for fraud. [TMZ]
- OK, Russell Brand stormed into a bank on Friday and demanded to know what all the employees earn. Then a bunch of employees were like "dude, we make whole hell of a lot less than you." [Daily Mail]
- My ex-boyfriend Benedict Cumberbatch (yeah we broke up, he moved on, yada yada yada, it's cool I'm fine with it, please stop DMing me on Twitter to ask how I'm holding up) says he wants to do a romantic comedy. I'm fine with that. Like I said, whatever I'm over it. [National]
- Britney Jean Spears might be ready to get married again. [National Enquirer]
- Angelina Jolie says she hires a cyber security team to protect her kids from seeing bad things on the Internet. I hope that includes all the horrible shit Scott Rudin had to say about her, too. [People]
- So how are we feeling about this whole Marsala thing? If you need to talk about your feelings, I'm here for you. [In Style]
- American Horror Story's Naomi Grossman talked about her character Pepper's backstory and how it will connect all the timelines of the show. YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE HOW SUPER RIDICULOUS EXCITED I AM ABOUT THIS. [People]
- Lindsay Lohan's earliest beauty memory is of Chanel No. 5. My earliest beauty memory is getting screamed at by mother because I used a bunch of her Estee Lauder lipsticks to "gussy up" my Strawberry Shortcake dolls. [Into The Gloss]
- KATE MIDDLETON'S HAIR IS A NIGHTMARE. IT IS COMING TO LIFE AND WILL FIND YOUR CHILDREN AND EAT THEM. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO. THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE. WE ARE ALL DAMNED. [E]
- Rita Ora hung out with Beyoncé . They discussed the fractional co-integration and forward discount bias issues in overseas markets and also what kind of cuticle cream works best. [Instagram]
- Martina Navratilova married her longtime partner Julia Lemigova. Congrats! [Just Jared]
As promised, here's some more Greg Kihn Band.
Image via Getty.