In a move worthy of Charlie Kaufman, Doug Hutchison's newly non-child bride Courtney Stodden took a break from living in a sex tape just long enough to actually film a sex tape. Meta! It is a solo tape, filmed shortly after her 18th birthday, and, SORRY, it is totally private
until she decides to sell it for more money than your parents' house.
She warns: "Hackers, don't even go there cause you'll find nothing. I don't want to put any images in people's mind; I'm gonna leave it up to you guys to think what you want."
- Taylor Swift is a huge fan of the Taylor Swift Screaming Goat videos and "anything with cats." [People]
- Ashley Hamilton, an actor in Iron Man 3, struggled with anorexia and bulimia. [People]
- Headline of the day: "Ancient Creature With Scissor-Like Claws Is Named After Johnny Depp." [People]
- A Cannes interview with Christoph Waltz was interrupted by "gunfire-sounding" noises and a crazy man was detained. [NYDN]
- The top three ghosts that Ke$ha would have sex with are "a dinosaur, Liberace and Patrick Swayze." Youuuuu arrrre welcome. [HuffPo]
- Mariah Carey didn't rise to give Jennifer Lopez a standing ovation for her American Idol performance because divas. [Us Weekly]
- There won't be a Stefon movie, says Bill Hader. [Us Weekly]
- Justin Bartha got engaged. [Us Weekly]
- Dr. McDreamy went swimming and grabbed his wife's ass. [Us Weekly]
- "Who the hell is allergic to chicken?" you ask. "Debra Messing," I reply. "Oh." The world continues blithely spinning. [Page Six]
- Nina Dobrev has been avoiding her vampire ex Ian Somerhalder. [Page Six]