It seems like Chris Martin and ex Gwyneth Paltrow have been spotted everywhere together lately—a mystery that, obviously, CANNOT BE BORNE WITHOUT EXPLANATION. Is there a reconciliation in the works? Was the breakup nothing but a publicity sham, scam, and/or flim-flam? Or is it possible that two adult humans who are not currently having sex but share multiple children could exist in the same room without chewing through each other's spinal columns!??!? According to Chris Martin, it's that last thing. Sometimes people are just in a room and it's fine.
"I'm not the best interviewee on this kind of thing, but we're friends and proud parents," Martin—who fathered Apple, 10, and Moses, 6, with Gwyneth—told Ryan Seacrest. "There's lots of love, and that's it."
His sentiments this morning echo what he said last week when asked a similar question about his relationship with Paltrow.
"The truth is...well, I don't really love talking about this stuff," Martin said on the Valentine in the Morning radio show Friday. "But the thing we told everyone at the beginning of the year is true. We are very close. We are not together. But we're, you know, that's the truth and that's it."
I GET YOU, CHRIS MARTIN. [E!]
Khloe Kardashian says she feels guilty because Lamar Odom caused all of Rob Kardashian's problems or something.
"I just have an issue with feeling like the guilt," she admits.
But her supportive half-brother tries to talk her out of it, saying that Rob needs help and it's not her fault. AsRadarOnline.com previously reported, Rob talked to Khloé about the "dark things" their home used to make him do. But now his sister is opening up about those times.
"Only Rob, Lamar and I know what happened in the house and what was going on," Khloé says to the camera. "I'm a nurturer, and I want to protect everyone. I was not there to protect Rob. I was not even there to protect myself."
- Justin Bieber says he is not dating this model. [JustJared]
- Here is a semi-old picture of Kim Kardashian in a bikini. [E!]
- I tried to read this but I couldn't. [JustJared]
- Chris Pratt showed Amy Poehler his penis and she made this face. [Us]
- A man who repeatedly came to the Good Morning America studio, allegedly threatening Robin Roberts, has plead not guilty to stalking her. [E!]
- John Legend says his teachers and school counselors helped him cope with his parents' divorce. [People]
- Nick Jonas broke up the Jonas Brothers. [MTV]
- "All the JWoww News You Need to Know." [ShowbizSpy]
- Zayn Malik's hair, discuss. [ONTD]
- Taylor Swift says people only listen to her music because they're a bunch of sad sacks. [E!]
- Drew Barrymore's half-brother John opened up about their sister Jessica's death: "My guess is that it was the booze and pills, like with Heath Ledger...I seriously doubt she took her own life…. She was a kindred spirit. She knew laughing is what saves us all." [Us]
Images via Getty.