Only a few weeks ago it seemed that Chris Brown was doing so well. He had been undergoing residential treatment for anger issues (as well as recently diagnosed Bipolar and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and was said to be cooperating and progressing. But yesterday, Brown was discharged from the treatment facility in Malibu for "failure to comply with rules and regulations of the program." No other details have been released as to why Brown was asked to leave treatment, but more information will likely be available on Monday when Brown goes to court. He is currently being held in a Los Angeles jail without bail.
Brown has had his fair share of difficulties in treatment (he threw a rock through his mother's car window during a counseling session in November) and this latest incident comes on the heels of a February court order that Brown spend three more months in rehab to continue working on his issues. [USA Today]
Justin Bieber and his bodyguard have been separated from each other by Canada. Hugo Hesney, who is not only The Bieb's bodyguard but also allegedly his closest confidante, was not allowed to enter Canada earlier this week because officials feared that he was too violent. Hesney is currently facing two felony charges. One, an assault on a photographer; the other, an assault on a police officer. Bieber bought Hesney a one-way ticket back to the U.S. when he was turned away at customs, but TMZ reports that being separated from Bieber is not only emotionally difficult for Hesney, but financially as well as he is a contract employee who only gets paid when he works. Well, hope Justin comes back to America soon, then. (No, what? Stay in Canada, Justin Bieber! We'll hold it down here for you! Don't worry about us!) [TMZ]
- Tyga is probably kicking himself for paying to import sand from Egypt (a plane carrying only sand, can you imagine?) to decorate his new store. The rapper allegedly owes the IRS $100,000 in back taxes. I guess his next hit could be called "Lien City." Too soon? Also: I love "Rack City" and still have no idea what it's about. Could someone make me a story board? [TMZ]
- Jamie Lynn Spears is maybe secretly married and I'm going to blame her wedding for the fact that Britney cancelled all her Vegas shows in March. Don't you know that's the only month I can come see you, Britney? Don't you know I had $68.95 with your name in it in my pocket? Oh, and congratulations to Jamie Lynn. (Was she on All That or was that my imagination?)[Too Fab]
- Here's footage from the new Spider Man movie. There's at least one scene of Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield making out in a cupboard, which is probably what their off-screen life is like too. Yo, I'm real happy for you guys and I'm gonna let you finish, but Alex and Tina had the best "urgent kiss in an improbable place" of all time. OF ALL TIME. Ghostwriter4Lyfe. [ONTD]
- Kenya Moore and Brandi Glanville may be joining the cast of The Celebrity Apprentice. Did anyone check their references before making this decision? Can you imagine Kenya's firing? "You say I'm fired? I say I'm fabulous!" Brandi will, of course, find some way to blame her firing on Lisa Vanderpump [ONTD]
- Lisa Vanderpump has her own troubles. Her restaurant, Villa Blanca, was recently hit with some serious health code violations. [LAist]
- Amanda Seyfried boarded a plane with a swiss army knife in her pocket. Oh my god, Karen, you can't just bring weapons onto a plane! (SNAKES ONLY!) [E!]
- Kanye West wore a sweater made of what appears to be an entire sheep. [E!]
- Lena Dunham is not quitting acting. ::Lets out massive exhale.:: [Perez Hilton]
- Jessica Simpson will not be getting married in Italy. (Because The Olive Garden does not take reservations.) [Perez Hilton]
- Is Halle Berry getting divorced? [HipHollywood]
- Justin Theroux is not down with Chelsea Handler. [Celebitchy]
- Countess Luann wants to star in a dating reality show. [Reality Tea]
- Tracee Ellis Ross wants women to wear make-up to the gym and has even created her own hashtag (#redlipfit) to challenge you to try it. Counter-challenge to Tracee Ellis Ross: Bring back Girlfriends. [HipHollywood]
- Gillian Anderson gives good AMA. [Pajiba]
It's Saturday! Who has to sit for Jackie Rodowsky?
Lead image via Getty.