Speculation as to whether actress Chloë Grace Moretz and photography student Brooklyn Beckham had rekindled their relationship has been ongoing for about a month, or, ever since this very romantic picture of shoes was repurposed.
(The picture as originally taken in May 2016, but Beckham posted it again last month, a sure sign of erotic destiny.)
The two have been sweet on each other on their social media channels ever since—yet, they hadn’t officially been dating since September 2016.
That is, until last night, a Monday, when the two made their first public appearance as a couple, again, at the Xbox One X VIP Event & Xbox Live Session in New York City. As you can see in the lead picture, the two even wore similar outfits, though quite different footwear.
This is seriously something people are mad about online? Where are the adults in the room?…I mean, in any of the rooms?
On Monday, Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner defended fellow hit-TV-show-haver Finn Wolfhard of Stranger Things against fans who whined that the 14-year-old was rude for not talking to them or signing autographs.
Turner began working on the GoT set when she was 15, so she knows a thing or two about the sort of unhealthy attention child stars are paid.
- Bachelorette couple Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth’s two year-engagement may finally be ending in marriage, or at the very least some good bridal selfies. [E! News]
- This is just the position in which Nicole Kidman’s clapping hands are most comfortable, ok? [Us Weekly]
- Meek Mill’s lawyer reportedly has a great new defense of his client. [TMZ]
- Apparently Kevin Spacey was a bit of a bully on the Baby Driver set, too. [NYDN]
- Didn’t think I’d be saying this in 2017, but Simon Cowell makes a good point. [Page Six]