Early this morning, Chelsea Clinton announced that she and husband Marc Mezvinsky welcomed a baby girl last night! Welcome Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky!
Clinton and Mezvinsky decided to keep the sex of the baby a secret, saying, "There are so few mysteries in life… in which any answer is a happy one." Turned out it was a girl!
Insert connection to Hillary Clinton's potential presidential candidacy. [ Page Six]
BUT WAIT. SNOOKI ALSO GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY GIRL YESTERDAY.
Twinsieeeez! [ Contact Music]
I regret to inform you that celebrity chef couple Pat and Gina Neely are divorcing after 20 years of marriage.
"Today we announce that we are ending our marriage of 20 years for irreconcilable differences," the restaurateurs and former Food Network stars said in a statement to The Root. "This was a tough decision, but we believe it is the best decision for us. As parents of two beautiful adult daughters that we love dearly, we will continue to be involved in each other's lives as parents and friends."
LOVE IS DEAD, GUTTED, BATTERED, FRIED, AND SERVED WITH SOME REMOULADE SAUCE ON THE SIDE THERE, AND A SPRIG OF PARSLEY AS A DELIGHTFUL GARNISH. Sorry, I have no idea who these people are, but apparently Paula Deen wrote the forward to their cookbook. So. [ E!]
- Lindsay Lohan straight up defended her lackluster line-flubbing West End debut by straight up saying that it could have gone worse: "It could've been a disaster, but it wasn't by far... I could've not turned up. But of course I didn't; it's my show…" How good of you to show up to your job Lohan! [Contact Music]
- Demi Lovato is the New Face of N.Y.C. New York Color Cosmetics! [ONTD]
- Gwyneth Paltrow "gathered" all of her celebrity friends to celebrate her 42nd birthday. Cameron Diaz and Ryan Murphy were apparently among the crowd, but I like to think that it was just the three of them wearing birthday hats. [Contact Music]
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is blaming his tax "The Situation" fraud on his brother Marc. [Perez Hilton]
- Aiden Gillen, aka Littlefinger from Game of Thrones will play the villain in the sequel to Maze Runner. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Wiz Khalifa wants joint custody of his and Amber Rose's son Sebastian. I still hate all of this. MAYBE IT'S A REALLY EARLY OR REALLY LATE APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE!? [TMZ]
SAT SAT SAT SAT SATURDAY!
Images via Getty.