Twitter is deluged with celebrities (and civilians) chiming in on the gun control "debate" following today's horrific school shooting. The one I saw retweeted the most ubiquitously was this, from Dax Shepard: "I love guns. I have several, but I would gladly get rid of them if it would help prevent anything like this from happening again." What? Valuing the lives of others above your own hobbies? Weird.
My brother went to school and never came home...it's outrageous that after previous tragedies our kids are not safe in school of all places
ok so....is now that time to have "the conversation"?
John Francis Daley:
We can't limit the crazy people in the world, but we can limit what they have access to.
Caprea’s Essential Organic PH Cleanser is just $10 with promo code TEN. Normally $19, this foaming face wash is crafted with organic Monoi oil. It’s meant to target the production of oil secretion while protecting your skin against air pollution. Normally $19, you can save big on this richly-lathering face wash while supporting a brand that keeps the environment top of mind.
Gun control is our only road to freedom. Freedom from the fear of senselessly losing children. I'm so saddened. WE NEED LAWS NOW.
I am so deeply saddened, and angry at what has happened at Sandy Hook in Newtown. New gun laws MUST happen. This is devastating.
What they said. [HuffPo] [CBS]
Oh, fiddlesticks! Gwyneth Paltrow is just so adorably embarrassed about the fact that she sometimes consumes normal amounts of food without weighing them on her lady-scale first!
In a new episode of Jamie & Jimmy's Food Fight Club, the Goop goddess accepts Jimmy Doherty's challenge to a marshmallow-eating contest.
Before rising to the occasion, Gwynnie confirms to host Jamie Oliver that she "can eat any man under the table."
"i embarrassingly tend to eat more than the men that I eat with," she clarifies.
EATING MAN-PORTIONS? IN MIXED COMPANY? A FAUX-PAS INDEED, MME GOOP. [E!]
I know you've been on the edge of your seat, so here's an update on the Boy Meets World reboot:
"I'm coming back as a mom, which is really exciting because I've always wanted to be a mom and I'm not one in my real life," [Danielle] Fishel explains. "When I think back about when we started Boy Meets World in '93, so almost 20 years ago, I was 12. The idea that I now get to see another young girl who is about the same age I was 20 years ago starting in her own career is really exciting."
Of course, the project has yet to be picked up to series and is in the "very early stages," but Fishel says, "We should know more by the beginning of next year. That's when we're hoping to go into production."
A little less hoping, a little more doing, Fishel. Chop chop. [E!]
- Katy Perry is gallivanting around the backs of stages calling John Mayer "baby" and her "boyfriend." [Us]
- Kristen Stewart isn't mad at Jon Stewart for telling Robert Pattinson that he should "kick her to the curb," because she is an adult human who understands jokes. [Us]
- Sarah Jessica Parker's makeup artist is still—to paraphrase my Norwegian cousin Karl—totally sticky-fingering all over the whole Oslo!!! [TMZ]
- Marisa Miller had a baybay. [People]
- Dem babies! Doing stuff! [Radar]
- Here's Jessica Alba and her offspring wearing matching jackets. [Us]
- Here's Kristen Bell "FLAUNTING" her baby bump at the grocery store. [E!]
- Here's Wiz Khalifa "snuggling" Amber Rose's baby bump in Pittsburgh. [E!]
- Former baby bump Mason Disick turned three today! [E!]
- Megan Fox says she would "never be naked" for the sake of comedy. [E!]
- Snuggles, you guys. [Hank]