In a June profile of Cara Delevingne, Vogue writer Rob Haskell speculated that the model/actress’ sexuality was merely a passing trend. Delevingne—who is currently in a relationship with Annie Clark (better known as St. Vincent)—has responded to Vogue and Haskell, telling the New York Times, “My sexuality is not a phase. I am who I am.”
The New York Times’ Logan Hill writes:
With “Paper Towns,” her romantic life has become a matter of even more intense public scrutiny. She has openly discussed her bisexuality, defendedsame-sex marriage and spoken about her relationship with the musician Annie Clark, who goes by the stage name St. Vincent. A recent Vogue cover article led to an online petition protesting the suggestion that her bisexuality might be a phase. Ms. Delevingne, who said she found the protest flattering, though she saw “nothing malicious” in the article itself, said: “My sexuality is not a phase. I am who I am.”
I support you, Cara, but still won’t be seeing Paper Towns.
Friday Night Lights showrunner Peter Berg clearly hasn’t been consulting his What Would Tami Taylor Do bracelet because she definitely would have advised him not to share transphobic Caitlyn Jenner memes on Instagram during the ESPYs last night (or ever).
Clear eyes. Full hearts. Don’t be a dick. [E!]
One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson took to Twitter for the first time since news broke that he is a father-to-be.
From the horse’s mouth, folks! [Billboard]
- Minka Kelly is not dating Sean Penn. Congrats to Minka Kelly. [Dlisted]
- Police think club promoters are responsible for the break-in at Chris Brown’s home. [TMZ]
- Countess LuAnn de Lesseps is sharing her girl codes and we should all listen. [People]
- Paul Walker has a brother named Cody who is pretty hot and will soon be in movies. [Just Jared]
- Tom Selleck’s moustache (and the rest of Tom Selleck) has settled with Big Water. [Page Six]
- Hey, did you know that Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama are IN LOVE? Let her tell you about it for the millionth time. [Billboard]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty.