Amal Clooney is a barrister specialising in international law, human rights, extradition and criminal law. She has represented clients in cases before the International Criminal Court, the International Court of Justice and the European Court of Human Rights, as well as in domestic courts in the UK and US.
Elsewhere, in the November issue of Marie Claire, Cameron Diaz has less quietly reaffirmed her ability to choose whether or not to get married and bear children:
We live in a society where everyone has kids, so they want other people to have kids. There is this culture that says celebrities are supposed to be just like us, so people think,'I have children, why doesn't she?' But I'm not going to do something because it's expected. If a family happens, then it happens. If children come to me, then I would do that, but I'm not someone who feels like she has to do something because it's expected.
Snoop Dogg Instagrammed a photograph of a person who is not Iggy Azalea with the accompanying text, "IGGY AZALEA NO MAKEUP." Iggy Azalea responded with a series of now-deleted tweets that included this buried nugget: "my bodyguard stopped the fire truck that saved your friends life in canada when he almost burnt down the hotel." Screenplay, please. [Hip Hop Wired]
Once upon a time, Amy Poehler fucking loved drugs. "I tried cocaine, which I instantly loved but eventually hated," she writes in her new book. She also once experienced a molly comedown: "I remember the next day when I thought I had no friends and I was so sad I wanted to sink into the carpet and permanently live there." These are just what we call the Sunday Scaries, Amy. [Radar]
- Shia LaBeouf and Kate Mara, soon to be co-stars, were spotted "canoodling" at Disneyland with "a small child" in tow. Probably another performance art piece. [ONTD]
- Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney had a commitment ceremony that appears to have been disappointingly normal. [MTV]
- Richard Gere and Padma Lakshmi have broken up after six months of dating. It might've ended sooner, but he didn't want to be alone at night. [Page Six]
- Selena Gomez says the best part of living alone is that she "can walk around naked." It all unravels from there. [NYDN]
- Kylie Jenner is reportedly moving out of her mother's home because, a source says, "she hates how her mom has destroyed their family unit and traded her soul for fame." A lot comes out at 17. [Radar]
- Hugh Grant is not returning for the third Bridget Jones installment and Emma Thompson has been brought in to "fix" the screenplay. Dear Hollywood: Please apply these rules to all further films. [NYDN]
- "Mariah Carey Advertises Her Cookie Jar With New Stage Outfit" is a headline I am personally unable to improve upon. [Bossip]
Image via Getty.