Amanda Knox, a tabloid fixture mostly known for being part of the worst semester abroad of all time, is engaged!
Fiancé Christopher Robinson, a Seattle poet, apparently, popped the question in an elaborate, space-themed setup, complete with what can only be described as an L. Ron Hubbard-esque plaque where he described their relationship as having “cerebral empathetic heat” and christened their betrothal the “Knox-Robinson Coalescence.” He didn’t propose with a ring because Knox “doesn’t wear them” according to an explanation at the end of the video. Mazel!
Jessie J does not like those Jenna Dewan comparisons, and Jenna Dewan does not like those Jessie J comparisons, and that is something else they have in common besides Channing Tatum.
In a very long Instagram post, Jessie J explained, “there is a story I see re written [sic] over and over again in the past few weeks that talks about myself being compared directly to another beautiful woman.” The other beautiful woman, of course, being Tatum’s ex, Dewan. “I am a woman who supports ALL women,” Jessie J wrote.
“Amen Jessie! Yes!!!!” Dewan wrote in response. “Women for women all the way. No need for negativity.”
That’s really nice, you two. Great job.
- Can someone with a stronger stomach please explain David Arquette’s choices? [ONTD]
- Kim Kardashian did not photoshop North to look thinner. [Page Six]
- Victoria Beckham did not rub alligator intestines on her butt. [Gossip Cop]
- Justin Theroux’s dog did not like the snow. [US Weekly]
- Hailey Baldwin is sorry, okay? [Hollywood Life]
- Show us all, Kyle. Show us all. [Hollywood Life]