New details have emerged in the tragic car accident that claimed the life of one woman this weekend: Cops allegedly no longer believe that Bruce Jenner was texting and driving at the time of the accident, but Jenner's retained a lawyer because he hasn't been cleared of all wrongdoing.
According to TMZ, sources in law enforcement have disclosed further information about the accident and have confirmed that while no one is suspecting Jenner of texting on the road that he still may have been trailing the car in front of him too closely, which might have caused the accident and is grounds for "misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter."
Jenner's released a statement offering condolences to the victim's family and stating that he will continue to "cooperate in every way possible." TMZ reports that Jenner may be seeking the services of Blair Berk, a defense attorney who's worked with celebrities in the past. [TMZ]
It may have been nerves, but Katy Perry may have also taken something a little stronger than a red wine and Ativan when she described her halftime show to Ryan Seacrest last night. It appears that everything, from her entrance to the national hero known only as Left Shark, was orchestrated by god the almighty.
Here's Perry's rambling explanation of the entire thing:
"I over prepared myself and did a lot of prayer and meditation," Perry told Seacrest at the 57th annual Grammy Awards.
She added, "It's funny, I was praying and I got a word from God and He says, 'You got this and I got you.' And then I was on top of the lion and a guy, a random guy, just looked on me with a headset that I've never communicated with before and he just looked me straight in the eyes and said, 'You got this.' And I was like, 'Oh, this is God confirming I can do this."
Oh dear. [The Superficial]
- Papa John's has apologized to Iggy Azalea. People Papa John's hasn't apologized to: All those workers they were going to fire because the CEO didn't want to pay for Obamacare. People Papa John's also hasn't apologized too: Anyone who even tried their knock-off creamy white sauce which will never be as good as Roundtable's. [TMZ]
- A teen mom star who is not Farrah Abraham has launced a condom line with his face all over them. Because when I'm ready for sexual intercourse, there is nothing I want more than a package of condoms with a reality star's face all over them. Makes the entire thing feel a little bit more, how do you say, real, if you know what I mean. [InTouch]
- Have we talked about Jane Fonda's Grammy outfit enough? Because it is EVERYTHING! That pantsuit is on point, on fleek and on every other word that people always get angry at me for using in a desperate attempt to seem cool and with it despite the fact that I have no idea what any of these phrases mean. I'm writing about Jane Fonda's pantsuits in newspeak for god's sake. Just look at it, okay? it's groovy! [Dlisted]
- Scarlett Johansson was very surprised to meet her new baby. [Just Jared]
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend may have had sex in the white house. "We're really in love," Teigen told a reporter as John Legend stared at her lovingly in the way that only a bowl of warm oatmeal with granola on top can. "We've basically had sex everywhere, including the oval office and one time at Madame Tussaud's in New York. Right when they opened the Anne Hathaway exhibit. It was worth the $15 admission price and with the $5 program we got a $2 coupon off a souvenir picture." [Us]
- JWOWW is ready for another baby now that she has had her breasts redone and doesn't have to worry about them for another 10 years. She told fans that she wants to have another baby before she has to do them again. I don't understand any of what I wrote here, but I really like JWOWW. [InTouch]
Hey, have you ever seen a Russian goth video? YOU HAVE NOW!
Image via Getty