- Britney "performed" at the MTV Awards. And the reviews are in! NY Post:"Lard & clear loser... Totally lame, pathetically lip-synched." Washington Post: "Disjointed and just plain boring..." NY Times: "Awful. She tottered around the stage, dancing tentatively and doing nothing that sounded or looked like real live singing." BBC: "[Her performance will] go down in the history books as being one of the worst to grace the MTV Awards". Yahoo News: "Lethargic movements that seemed choreographed by a dance instructor for a nursing home..."
- In other VMA news, the Kid Rock vs. Tommy Lee scuffle was probably over Pam Anderson. Kid Rock stayed after security broke up the tiff, Tommy was "dragged out." [YahooNews]
- Hmm, did Rock "sucker smack" Lee? [Page Six]
- Or did Lee get "clocked?" Also, TMZ says Kid Rock was also escorted out. [TMZ]
- And why was Tommy Lee kissing Criss Angel? [Access Hollywood]
- Stephen Dorff can't score anymore. [Page Six]
- Matrix director Larry Wachowski did not have a sex change and is still a man. [Page Six]
- Blind item! "Which married Oscar winner has a reputation for throwing orgies in Los Angeles where the girls are grossed out by his unappetizing sexual tastes?" [Gatecrasher, last item]
- Paris Hilton is suing over the use of her picture and catchphrase "that's hot" on a Hallmark greeting card. Paris Hilton owns the trademark "That's hot." [USA Today]
- Is Amy Winehouse trying to have a baby? [Fametastic]
- Pete Doherty says Kate Moss hated his music. [Mirror ]
More from Jezebel
Chadwick Boseman Gave Sienna Miller Part of His Salary So She Could Receive Better Pay for 21 Bridges
She clearly is not "fat", but if your belly jiggles every time you move you should NOT be wearing a glitter bikini while dancing on national television. Especially if you did it a few years ago while sporting the best abs ever televised.