- Britney Spears spends $102,000 a month on entertainment and $16,000 on clothes, according to court papers detailing her finances. She also has $50,000 going to her mortgage, $10,000 for utilities and $6,000 for child care. A month! She should hire us. For $102K a month we could be soooo entertaining. [Page Six]
- Guess what? Despite doing hardly any traditional promotion, Britney may have the number one CD in the country by the end of the sales period on Sunday. [E!]
- An arrest is imminent in the case involving abuse allegations at the school for girls Oprah Winfrey founded in South Africa. [People]
- Heather Mills says she pleaded with husband Paul McCartney for a "gentle and quick" divorce. "I'm going to be crucified. I'm going to have a modern-day stoning. You know why we split, you know the truth," she told him. Sick of this yet? [Page Six]
- Does rapper Eminem (twice divorced from Kim Mathers) have a new girlfriend? Do you care? [Page Six]
- Jennifer Garner debuted on Broadway last night — she plays Roxane in Cyrano de Bergerac — and got decent reviews from The New York Times and her husband, Ben Affleck, who said, "She did fine!" [People]
- The new Spice Girls video is debuting today! Come on, say you'll be there. [People]
- Tennis star Martina Hingis tested positive for cocaine — but claims she is "100% innocent" and would rather retire from professional tennis than try and fight the doping officials. Snort! [People]
- Amy Winehouse is appealing her $714 fine for marijuana possession in Norway — she didn't understand that accepting a fine in Norway is the same as pleading guilty. Also, she was probably stoned. [People]
- Amy Winehouse's dad wants her husband Blake to go to jail (he'll be in court on an assault charge in a few weeks) because it'll give Amy time to sort things out. Seeing as how she is so attached to Blake, it'll probably make her more insane, but whatevs. [Mirror]
- You've heard time and time again about the stuff they fake on The Hills, but this is a new one: Producers are casting the part of Heidi Montag's maid of honor. When are they going to do the episode where Spencer is in a minor accident that leaves him temporarily mute and wheelchair-bound? [E!]
- Blind item! This one is from Ted Casablanca, so we're translating here: A fairly good-looking guy from semifamous lineage, who has appeared on TV but also dabbles in music and design, got a nonfamous chick knocked up. And she's keeping the baby. And it's not Shia LaBeouf, Tony Romo or John Mayer. [E!]
- Vincent "Don Vito" Margera, who often appeared on nephew Bam Margera's show Viva La Bam and Jackass on MTV, was convicted on two felony counts of sexual assault on a child Wednesday. He reportedly cried out "Just kill me now" and fell to the floor as the verdict was read and is now on suicide watch in jail. [MTV]
- Actor Mark Ruffalo's wife has given birth to a daughter, their third child. [People]
one of the things Page Six didn't mention that i read on another site is that only $500 goes to charitable contributions!! huh? i get that it's her money and she can spend it however she likes but to have that info revealed is truly embarassing! didn't she use to have some thing called "Camp Britney" at one time for under privileged kids? was that just a publicity ploy at the time?
And the other article also mentioned that nothing goes into savings or education for her kids, not that we should be surprised!
she needs to sit down and have a talk with MC Hammer (and maybe Michael Jackson too) because millions can go quickly if you aren't careful and don't have the right people around you!