- Britney's photo shoot/talk with OK! magazine was a total disaster! The interview was a "meltdown," the photos are "so bad they could kill her career," she wiped fried chicken grease on a Gucci dress and used a Chanel dress to pick up puppy poo! How badly do you want to see those pix, y'all?!?! [TMZ]
- Kelly Clarkson kind of regrets being so snotty to Clive Davis when he didn't like her album... since fans didn't really like it either![PageSix]
- O.J. Simpson's lawyer's daughter/sex tape star Kim Kardashian did something completely out of character and posed for Playboy. [PageSix]
- Diddy is heartbroken about his baby mama leaving him, so, naturally, he wrote a song and made a video about his pain. [PageSix]
- It's not weird that the head of Scientology went to the Beckhams' "Welcome To L.A." party thrown by Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith. It's weird that "everyone was eating cupcakes." Posh, near sugar? [PageSix]
- Are Greek families uniting against Paris Hilton? [Rush&Molloy]
- Is Usher going to marry his knocked up fiancée this weekend? [Rush&Molloy, 2nd item]
- Hilary Duff made a little girl cry. [Gatecrasher]
- Yay! Blind item: "Which rocker half of a married couple had a steady boyfriend for years before his headline-making nuptials with his famous girlfriend?" [Gatecrasher, last item]
- Paris is finally doing some charity: She went to an auction and won a surfing lesson. [People]
- Bob Barker called Drew Carey with advice on hosting The Price Is Right. [ET]
- Did Lindsay Lohan bet her friends that she could bed David Beckham? [TheSun]
- Lily Allen on Courtney Love: "One night with her made me realise why Kurt killed himself." [TheSun]
- Pete Doherty checked into rehab wearing two hats. [Mirror]
- Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe turned 18, can now spend the $19 million he's earned. He plans to buy a CD or a DVD. [Mirror]
- Snoop Dogg to Flavor Flav: "You look like one of my blunts, but smaller." [ComedyCentral]
The real news here was that Britney was eating fried chicken.
I didn't think that the Britneys, Lohans or Jessica Simpsons of the world ate anything - particularly anything fried.
You could almost take this as Britney sending a good message to young girls around the world - "See, you can eat and still be fabulous and famous!"