In the late '90s, a power couple emerged from the streets of Boston to take the world by storm. Passionate, creative and attractive, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck had a love for their art that was matched (and surpassed) only by their love for each other. And as so happens when you spend enough time in close proximity to a loved one, they ended up peeping each other's dongs on multiple occasions.
Recently asked by paparazzo about whether or not he had seen Ben Affleck's penis in Gone Girl, Matt Damon — perhaps looking a little wistful and nostalgic — replied, "Oh, I've seen it many times before that" before moving on (reluctantly???) to a new question, the ghost of a memory (the memory of Ben Affleck's penis) passing behind his eyes.
Because he did not get into details, here are a couple scenarios in which Matt probably saw Ben's penis:
- In the bath.
- When they were stressed while writing Good Will Hunting and Ben Affleck would sneak it through his open fly and wait to see how long it took Matt Damon to notice. Matt loved that joke, so it would always relieve the tension.
Liam Hemsworth told the AP that hanging out with Jennifer Lawrence has helped him get over his breakup with Miley Cyrus. "Being around someone like Jen, who is so honest and laughs all day long, I am forced to be in the right now," Hemsworth said. "I'm much happier." What do you think are Jennifer's tactics for helping a friend get over an ex? My money's on weed and more weed. [Cosmo]
After penning an essay last week, Gabrielle Union has continued to speak out about being a victim of the recent celebrity nude photo hack. When asked how she would advise women who find themselves similarly victimized, Union replied, "I want you all to be the woman who did something about it, the woman who didn't take it lying down, the woman who still accomplished all her goals. That is a much better story to tell." [THR]
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen says Sarah Hyland is doing "great" after breaking up with her abusive ex. [US Weekly]
- Eva Mendes is releasing a line of bridesmaid dresses for New York & Company. Is there a more passive-aggressive move than dressing your single friend in a dress designed by a woman who's in a serious and happy-seeming LTR with Ryan Gosling?
- Vom dot com: Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar recreated the kiss originally Instagramed by their daughter Jessa and her new husband. [E!]
- Josh Hutcherson would be down to try cannibalism. [Gossip Cop]
- The purity ring is officially off! Nick Jonas now says that "sex is such an important part of a healthy life." [E!]
- The notoriously hard to work with Michael Pitt is in trouble after he decided to take a director's car on a joyride without asking. [NY Daily News]
- Harry Styles on why he doesn't mind when ex girlfriend Taylor Swift writes songs about him: "We write from personal experience, and I think everyone does, so it would be hypocritical of us to be like, 'Oh you can't write about us,' And she's really good, so they're good songs. So I'm really lucky in that sense." [Billboard]
- Do you see how Hugh Jackman bleeds for you? [E!]
- There are some important questions brewing about a Robert Pattinson, FKA twigs and Kristen Stewart love triangle. As one online tabloid asks, "Does anyone else find it to be a coincidence that FKA Twigs ended up in Toronto just as everyone knew that Kristen Stewart was also in town?" Well, twigs is a touring musician, so...yes? [Celebrity Dirty Laundry]
- Justin Bieber went to bible study with the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Steelers lost their next game 13-20. [Gossip Cop]
Images via Getty