Ben Affleck said the horrible phoenix tattoo on his back is “fake,” and I say he’s lying. In an interview with Mario Lopez, a person far too kind to lie to, Affleck claimed the hideous thing (that both Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Garner have publicly derided) was “for a movie.”
But there are some problems with that:
- The tattoo was photographed in both July and December of 2015, and six months is a long time to shoot a movie.
- The Dennis Lehane adaptation Live By Night, set in the 1920s, was the only movie he shot last year that overlapped with the tattoo, and I doubt his character would be obsessed with phoenixes.
- This is the most important one: Jennifer Garner and Jennifer Lopez didn’t question it.
Nice try, Benny Boy, but how are we supposed to be on your side if we can’t trust you?
Here is a list of some people who went to Reese Witherspoon’s 40th bday party last night:
- Taylor Swift
- Elizabeth Banks
- Keith Urban
- Nicole Kidman
- Kate Hudson
- Jason Bateman
- Tobey MaGuire
- Zoe Kravitz
- Jennifer Aniston
- Justin Theroux
- Courteney Cox
- Matthew McConaughey
- Robert Downey Jr.
Here is a song she sang:
Gigi Hadid’s cat died, and Rachael Ray sponsored the story about it.
- Ben Higgins and Lauren B. are lost. [Page Six]
- Bella Hadid is plotting something. [Page Six]
- Ice-T created would like you to follow his baby on Instagram. [People]
- Khloe Kardashian is going to start cleaning her dishwasher, which I don’t understand. [People]
- The mother of Mel Gibson’s baby may get $100,000 a month in child support. [TMZ]
- Kanye might get that paparazzi beating expunged from his record. [TMZ]
Image via Getty.