After being dragged into Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton’s divorce drama, country singer Chris Young has released a statement claiming that he and Lambert never engaged in an extramarital affair.
“I don’t normally address gossip but in this case I will,” he wrote on Twitter. “My name has been mentioned as a contributing factor in Blake and Miranda’s divorce. That is totally FALSE. They are both my friends and I would not betray that friendship. Just wanted to clear that up. Love you guys - CY.”
Too bad, though. That affair could have led to some heart-wrenching country music.
Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom, two people who were once married and are now almost entirely not married, have finally signed the papers that will legally end their marriage. The pair have been in divorce limbo since December of 2013. Khloé and Lamar, please know that I still believe in you. [TMZ]
Oh, look. Adam Levine got a haircut.
- If Cara Delevingne and St. Vincent are really broken up, they have a funny way of showing it. [Billboard]
- HAHAHA! Anne Hathaway is okay with Amy Schumer making a joke at her expense in her new movie. HAHAH! Can’t you hear how loud she’s laughing? HAHAHA! She’s fine! HAHAHA! If she’s crying, it’s because she’s laughing too hard! [E!]
- Ben Affleck carried a puppy around and I’m sure this is exciting for some of you. [Dlisted]
- Jaime King had Taylor Swift’s baby! [Hello!]
- Charlize Theron invited the President of the United States of America to a strip club. [US Weekly]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty.