After being kicked out of a Los Angeles night club, Azealia Banks and her friends allegedly beat the hell out of a security guard. But, because it’s usually not a good idea to beat the hell out of a security guard, she’s currently under investigation by the LAPD for “criminal battery.”
Banks and her crew were partying at Break Room 86 in L.A. late last month when she allegedly became unruly and security told her to leave. As Banks approached the front door, security claims she tried pulling the fire alarm.
A security guard grabbed Banks as she was messing with the fire control valves, and that’s when Banks and her crew jumped the guy.
There’s security footage of the incident, but—I’m sorry—no Azealia Banks video will ever be as good as “212.”
Martha Stewart met Caitlyn Jenner at Glamour’s Women of the Year Awards and described her in the most Martha Stewart way possible: “tall and attractive with a very low voice.” She’s like your anthropologist aunt who says weird things that you’re never sure whether or not to be offended by.
A week ago we watched Kate Hudson’s son nae nae, and now it’s time to watch her nae nae. Watch her! Watch her! Or don’t. Actually, don’t.
- Blake Shelton has no time for games, so I guess that means Gwen Stefan doesn’t play them! Here’s what he had to say about women who play hard to get: “I don’t have time for that crap. I want it now.” [Celebitchy]
- Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt might be getting back together but, you know what, they probably aren’t. [Page Six]
- Cat Cora and her wife Jennifer are definitely getting a divorce. [TMZ]
- Jennifer Lawrence definitely washes her hands after using the toilet. [Daily Mail]
- Judith Light is DL friends with a lot of super famous people, including Katy Perry. [Page Six]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via screengrab.