Suge Knight has been arrested and charged with the murder of Terry Carter following yesterday's fatal hit-and-run. According to TMZ, Knight turned himself into the LAPD around 3 a.m. and was formally arrested by 4:15. "So far, people we talked to said it looked like it was an intentional act. So we're handling it as a homicide," said L.A. police Lt. John Corina.
According to CNN, the death was the result of two fights, the first on the set of the N.W.A. biopic Straight Outta Compton and the second in a nearby parking lot, shortly thereafter. Knight allegedly tracked Carter and fellow victim Cle Sloan, who is critically injured, to Tam's Burgers where he twice ran over the victims with his truck.
"It looks like [Knight] drove backward and struck the victims. And then went forward and struck them again as he left," Corina told reporters.
Knight's bail is currently set at $2 million.
While Mandy Moore and Ryan Adam's divorce announcement may have come as a complete surprise to those of us with a slightly inappropriate devotion to the love lives of Saved! actresses and their formally temperamental alt rock husbands, the pair have actually been legally separated since August 4, 2014. You see, love isn't dead. It's just never been alive! [US Weekly]
Stanley Tucci announced the birth of his son with wife Felicity Blunt (Emily Blunt's sister!) in a way that's just so perfect and so Stanley Tucci: "I believe he is mine. We are all thrilled to welcome him to this cold, cruel world. We are all thrilled that he is here and healthy." Congrats to the whole family. [Dlisted]
- Good headline: "Padma Lakshmi Appears to Have a Penis in Her Teeny Bikini Throwback Post — See Her Amazing Body and Awkward Bottoms Here!" [US Weekly]
- Chris Pratt is being coy about Indiana Jones casting rumors. [TMZ]
- In highly dubious news, Rihanna has apparently promised Leonardo DiCaprio that she won't get anymore tattoos. Jack Dawson, Rihanna isn't promising you shit. [THG]
- Speaking of Rih, here she is on the cover of i-D. [the.LIFE Files]
- Kanye and Kim are looking to add another lil Kimylette to their brood. [Radar]
- Hagrid has landed himself in the hospital wing. [TMZ]
- Gael Garcia Bernal is trying to raise awareness about the student massacre in Mexico: "It's a big issue that needs to be tackled and talked about and reflected about and there's a lot of demonstrations that have to happen and we all have to support that. Not only people from Mexico, but people from the outside world. We need them to help us stop this massacre." [ONTD]
- Want to buy some Taylor Swift nude pics that probably don't exist? Then, boy, does this hacker have a deal for you! [THG]
- Montell Jordan sang "This Is How We Do It" at a Buffalo Wild Wings. [People]
- After a string of bad movies, Johnny Depp, amateur Rumpelstiltskin impersonator, is looking for a new agent. [Radar]
Photos via AP.