Christmas may be over, people may be taking their trees down, and we may be tossing out the leftover Christmas cheer, but alleged actual human baby Ariana Grande would like you to know that despite her cheery-sounding Christmas hit "Santa Tell Me," she actually hates the guy.
She told the Daily Star: 'I'm repulsed by Santa. My song might sound cheerful but it's really quite sardonic and depressing.
'I'm like saying, "Santa, what is your deal, bro?" I've had my heart broken multiple times around this time of year.
'I feel although it's one of the most cheerful times of the year, I see tons of heartbreak and they make movies about it. It's like a (Wham!) Last Christmas vibe.'
I mean, I'm kind of repulsed by the idea that Santa sees you when you're sleeping, but that's probably a discussion for another day. [Daily Mail]
Holy shit, Dustin Diamond was arrested for allegedly stabbing someone with a switchblade over pictures the victim was taking of Diamond.
Officers located Dustin and his girlfriend in his car not long after ... and the knife was in his ride. Dustin's girlfriend was booked on a disorderly conduct charge.
Cops tell us the victim suffered non-life threatening wounds ... and he's already home recovering.
Diamond is claiming self defense ... saying he and his wife were attacked in the bar. The actor appeared in court Friday morning and his bail was set at $10K.
Sounds like a job for Franklin & Bash. [TMZ]
Ludacris proposed to his girlfriend Eudoxie Agnan, and she said "HELL YES."
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!❤️❤❤️️😍😍 #milehighproposal
Aww, congrats to them. [Ace Showbiz]
Yo Drake Bell said some shit about beliebers on Christmas day, because guy doesn't know how to choose his battles (and also regularly receives hate from beliebers), and then his Instagram was allegedly hacked.
It was probably done by a belieber unless Bell just did it to himself because again, the thing with the battles. Also, Drake calls his fans Drakesters but I'm pretty sure he's the only one that uses the term. [Ace Showbiz]
- Even Cara Delevingne can't make these stupid Love magazine advent videos less awkward and useless. [E!]
- Here's a picture of Justin Timberlake getting upstaged by a gorgeous KitchenAid mixer. [ONTD]
- Ja Rule says that as far as female MCs go, it's basically Iggy Azalea and Nicki Minaj. Remember that one time in 2003 when Ja Rule was relevant? [ONTD]
- Anna Kendrick describes her Into the Woods costar Meryl Streep as "just kind of a bro." Be still my beating heart. [Contact Music]
- North West is straight up searing Santa Claus with the disdain, perhaps pity in her eyes. [E!]
Image via Getty.