- Rumor: After his moving visit to Sierra Leone, David and Victoria Beckham are hoping to adopt a baby girl from Africa! Spokesman for the couple: "While they admire people who go through the adoption process, their focus is raising their own three boys." Still! Posh needs a little girl she can dress up, no? [Telegraph]
- Eric Dane has skin cancer. He's on the cover of OK! re: the malignant tissue on his lip, caused by sun damage. More on that in Midweek Madness later today. [Perez Hilton]
- Did Angelina Jolie get pregnant to keep Brad? A source says she was worried he would leave her, so she went to an in vitro specialist. Whatever, OMG twins! [MSNBC]
- As reported yesterday evening, Britney's manager/"friend" Sam Lutfi probably stole from her. [TMZ]
- In addition, Lutfi ground up pills and put them in Britney's food, Lynne Spears claims. [LA Times]
- Britney's father was unable to visit her in the hospital on Sunday because he was catering a Super Bowl party. She called him at least four times, but then when he finally got to the hospital she was upset with him. [TMZ]
- But Britney did beg her dad to get her out of the hospital, saying, "Daddy... Take my hand and let's walk out of here together." [People]
- A source claims Britney will be able to see her kids again when she stabilizes. Monitored visits, of course, but it would be something. [E!]
- Titillating blind item: "What Justin Timberlake/Britney Spears story is too vulgar even to make it as a Gatecrasher blind item? Read the Rolling Stone cover story on Friday to find out! (Don't eat beforehand.) [Gatecrasher]
- An excerpt from the Rolling Stone story is right here. [Perez Hilton]
- This is random, but remember the mystery of Britney's breasts? Totally solved: She had implants, then had them removed. [Page Six]
- So you know how Tom Cruise was the first to get a new Ducati motorcycle? Brad Pitt is reportedly livid. He wanted to be first. Or at least second. How many children does a man need to have before you'll deliver his fine Italian bike? Jeez. [TMZ]
- Michelle Williams and daughter Matilda are in Perth, Australia for Heath Ledger's funeral. [People]
- The rumor about Jennifer Lopez expecting twins is true, says her dad. We heard she already had them, but whatevs. Here's a theory: They're preemies but the family is keeping it a secret? [People]
- Amy Winehouse was questioned by police regarding her crack smokin' video. No charges were filed... yet. [People]
- Lindsay Lohan claims she'd "much rather be at home" than go out partying these days, but, "that's not to say I'll never go to a club again..." Uh, yeah. [Mirror]
- Actress Rebecca De Mornay was sentenced to three years of probation after pleading no contest to drunk driving. Risky Business, indeed. [Reuters]
- Celine Dion leads the Juno nominations. The Canadian music award winners will be announced on April 6. [Reuters]
- A judge has refused to dismiss a suit brought by two brothers questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway against Dr. Phil. [AP]
- A new book about the death of Anna Nicole alleges that Larry Birkhead is Le Gay. The two male authors say he hit on them, and was close to a "young and handsome" counselor at a camp for HIV-positive youth. Birkhead is pissed and may sue. [Gatecrasher]
- Heather Mills will be representing herself in divorce court next week as she tries to pry off a chunk of Paul McCartney's $1.6 billion. Good luck! (Saying break a leg would be so tacky.) [Page Six]
- Nicky Hilton: Not allowed in the hotel bar her sister is also banned from. So cold! [Page Six]
- Woody Allen on Scarlett Johansson: "I don't want to read about her in the paper with this boyfriend or that boyfriend, or in rehab or taking pills." Dude, you got a crush on her or something? [Page Six]
- OMG, the notorious Vanity Fair Oscar party is canceled! Who will ply the stars with free booze? [Page Six]
- But the Oscars themselves are not canceled, phew. [UPI]
- "I like that I look different. I like having flavor. I think it's funny that women get their lips injected, butt implants. Everyone wants to look like us now." — Jessica Alba in Latina magazine. [Page Six]
Adoption: This trend will be over in like 2 weeks.. BUT YOU WON'T GET TO THROW AWAY THE KIDS LIKE YOU DID WITH THOSE TACKY RED KABBALA BRACLETS!!!
Winehouse: I doubt charges will be pressed. Remember when Kate Moss was caught snorting white powder? Pictures/video are not ample evidence to get someone convicted of drug use because there's no way of actually proving that it was drugs she was snorting. You got a close call on this one Amy! Learn from it!
Birkhead: Fuck off you tool.
Alba: You talk so much, yet you never say anything
Britney: The whole drugging thing is by no means surprising. SOMETHING must've been going on for her to get her crazy on like that.