DANG, KATHERINE HEIGL. SHONDA RHIMES CALLED YOU OUT.
In a recent profile in The Hollywood Reporter, the showrunner/QUEEN behind the hit shows Scandal, Grey's Anatomy and How to Get Away with Murder basically said that Katherine Heigl is an asshole:
Although [Rhimes'] perfectionist tendencies coupled with Scandal's breakneck story pace can wreak havoc on deadlines — "We're always behind," she admits — the operation runs smoothly and the cast is tight-knit. "There are no Heigls in this situation," she says, choosing her words carefully. She adds later of her "no assholes" policy: "I don't put up with bullshit or nasty people. I don't have time for it."
Heigl, as you may recall, left Grey's Anatomy on a sour note in 2010, telling reporters that she didn't like the material that Rhimes had written for her. After a brief movie career, she is back on television, but will forever be denied entry into Shondaland.
Jennifer Lawrence told Vanity Fair that her dream man is someone who loves reality TV and isn't afraid to fart in front of her. Hey, Jennifer? I have about 75 men at the Gawker office who I'd love to introduce you to. [Vanity Fair]
Hilary Duff told Andy Cohen that her former boyfriend Aaron Carter makes her "uncomfortable" when he hounds her on Twitter. The pair dated when they were young teens and, while they haven't seen each other for years, he continues to tell the world that Duff is the love of his life.
Time to move on, Aaron. As the adage goes, it's better to have loved, lost and had a cameo on Lizzie McGuire than to never have loved at all. [E!]
- Taylor Swift really wants Selena Gomez to move to NYC and live in her friend dungeon. [Billboard]
- It's a dream come true: You can now wear Kylie Jenner's hair. [StyleBlazer]
- Raven Symoné clarified her comments to Oprah about not wanting to be labeled African American, saying, "I never said I wasn't black." [Bossip]
- TMZ is saying that Gayle King has came out as gay, but I'm not so sure that actually happened. [TMZ]
- I cannot wait to read Kim Gordon's memoir. [Billboard]
- Miley Cyrus is being sued because her sister's dog bit a lady. [Gossip Cop]
Images via Getty/Vanity Fair.