Can you believe it’s been over a full year since Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin consciously uncoupled? And as a wise woman once sang, “Time makes you bolder, even children get older/ so why not celebrate your breakup anniversary by traveling to Mexico on a vacation with your ex and kids?”
Page Six reports:
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are spending a family vacation together with their kids, Apple and Moses, in Mexico.
Chris and Gwyneth were seen relaxing on the beach in Puerto Vallarta, even though they have both been seeing other people since their split on March 25 last year.
You have to hand it to them—in the 12-plus months since their artisanal breakup went public, Gwyn and Chris have seemingly been nothing but kind and supportive of each other. Maybe they were right about conscious uncoupling all along. Maybe they’re right about everything. Is Coldplay actually... good? Should I buy a $200 hemp bath towel via GOOP? I don’t even know anymore.
Seems like January Jones has a thing for blandly handsome comedians who’ve starred on SNL. Having previously dated Jason Sudeikis, Jones is now dating her Last Man on Earth co-star, MacGruber’s Will Forte. “We spend every day laughing. The biggest challenge has been to keep from laughing during takes,” Jones told People back in March. May their love blossom like flowers in spring. [People]
Looking for a house in an exclusive Beverly Hills neighborhood? Great news! Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are decent neighbors who won’t simply look on as your home gets robbed by various teen bling rings. According to US Weekly, the pair has “joined their Beverly Hills gated community’s neighborhood watch group,” which “[posts] when they hear helicopters, see police or someone is having a party.”
...So maybe they’ll let your house get robbed after all. [US Weekly]
- This story about how Zayn Malik left One Direction because he’s having an affair with Ellie Goulding (who previously hooked up with bandmate Niall Horan) is too much for me to process right now. [THG]
- And here he is smooching fiancée Perrie Edwards. That’ll shut down rumors. [Gossip Cop]
- Bjork is in a custody battle over her 12-year-old daughter. [Page Six]
- Speaking of celebrity children, Lily-Rose Depp, the daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, is a full-fledged teen now! [POPSUGAR]
- Lorde celebrated her 2-year anniversary with James Lowe by posting a sweet lil message. [E! Online]
- Why not get Tara Reid’s name tattooed on your arm? [TMZ]
- Camilla Belle told an interviewer that she wants to have children, but more importantly why is anyone still interviewing Camilla Bell? [Just Jared]
- While some have tried to play the news off as an April Fool’s Day prank, People has confirmed Robert Pattinson—a.k.a ol’ Patty—and FKA twigs engagement through multiple sources. [People]
- :(:(:( Mark Wahlberg is producing a movie about the Boston Marathon bombing :(:(:( [Page Six]
- No shirts, no problem, says Scott Eastwood. [E! Online]
- Tyga, quite literally, got served. [Billboard]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos via AP, Getty.