In the grand scheme of things, I'm sure flying without the luxury of first class for a four or five hours isn't that big a sacrifice for Amy Adams or in general, but the gesture is still a nice one. According Jemele Hill, co-host of ESPN2's "Numbers Never Lie," who was on the same flight from Detroit to Los Angeles, Adams privately asked to switch seats with a man in uniform.
Adams, whose father served in the military, apparently met with the soldier by the cockpit briefly. Hill told ABC News:
"Ms. Adams did it so quietly and quickly that it speaks to her character," Hill added. "And somebody in coach just got a helluva seatmate!"
Adams told Inside Edition, "I didn't do it for attention for myself…I did it for attention for the troops." [ABC]
According to Star Magazine, Beyoncé and Jay Z have been seeing Gwyneth Paltrow's therapist ("who was responsible for her 'conscious uncoupling' concept") three times a week. Honestly, I'd be concerned if they were on tour together and not seeing a therapist. [Celebitchy]
Lily Allen went to town on FIFA president Sepp Blatter at Glastonbury, dedicating her song "Fuck You" to him:
''The next song is dedicated to possibly one of, actually not, the most corrupt, annoyingly corrupt, person there is in the world, Sepp f***ng Blatter, you c***.''
Tell em' (?). [Contact Music]
- Okay, so this TMZ headline reads: "T-BOZ: I'll fight Rihanna AND KICK HER ASS!" But then the video is T-Boz saying "it's not hard to find me," making some side-eye comments about being a grown-ass woman, and genuinely passive aggressively wishing Rihanna the "best of luck." [TMZ]
- Speaking of Rihanna, Nicki Minaj is pissed at her for breaking Drake's achy-Drakey heart. [Contact Music]
- Hailie Jade Scott Mathers, Eminem's daughter, graduated high school summa cum laude and will be attending Michigan State. [Daily Mail]
- George Clooney's end goal is to become a US Senator, says a "friend." This is believable. [Celebitchy]
- Don Johnson thinks the 50 Shades of Grey movie will be but a "blip on her career, because she's going to be a significant actress for many years to come.'' AW DAD STOP BEING SO EMBARRASSING. [Contact Music]
- Heidi Klum is selling her 8-bedroom, 10-bathroom, 12,300-square foot LA home on the market for $25 million if you're interested. [People]
- Here's some random shit about Shia Labeouf, aka an uncited reference to I'm Still Here-era Joaquin Phoenix: He was seen in some type of altercation with a homeless man over a hat before the Cabaret performance he was kicked out of. Also, he's been banned from an LA restaurant after peeing in their parking lot last month. [TMZ]
- After cutting down their ranks to Whoopi, The View would like to add a conservative and a Latina to their roster. [TMZ]
Lead image via Getty.