Amber Heard and Johnny Depp have moved from being entertainingly rude to one another in PR statements, to reported accusations of domestic violence. This is a bad, sad trajectory.
TMZ says that Heard showed up in court with a bruise on her face that she claims is a result of Depp’s abuse:
Heard showed up with her lawyer, Samantha Spector, armed with photos showing various bruises ... she claims Depp inflicted during various times during their marriage.
It’s interesting ... she’s asking for a temporary restraining order claiming there’s an immediate threat of harm, but Depp has been out of town since Wednesday promoting his new movie. Depp’s lawyer, Laura Wasser, appeared on his behalf.
If the court appearance was today, Wednesday is not too long ago for someone to have a bruise showing, TMZ. The ex-couple’s divorce case has only been on for a week, and it’s already starting to explode Johnny Depp’s generally favorable public image as it gets increasingly ugly. [TMZ]
Director Audrey Alford claims this casting notice for Nick Jonas’ videos to be projected during his summer tour was sent out by a “credible casting agent.” The demand is for “mainly Caucasian or could have a bit of an ethnic flare, like Indian or South American.”
No visible private areas will be shown or revealed, so that’s nice.
- Gavin Rossdale doesn’t want his kids calling Blake Shelton “daddy.” [DListed]
- Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid are available for more contractual relationships. [Celebitchy]
- Cameron Diaz is a doctor now. [The Huffington Post]
- Calvin Harris tweeted about his car accident, only positive emojis. [US Weekly]
- Sophie Turner thinks she ruined the most recent X-Men movie by being in it. [Idly]
Image via Getty.