- Unless you're living in a closet on Mars, you know that the Sex and the City movie premiered today.
- Slut Machine live blogged it wearing flip flops and eating some skittles. Suck on that, Louboutin wearers.
- The only part of the Sex and the City franchise that we're not sick of is Pat Field and her fabulous, gay, Payless lifestyle.
- Tyra Banks revealed her plans for world domination in the New York Times.
- TyTy sort of looked like a Bratz doll on that Times Mag cover; Bratz are also involved in world domination schemes
- Instead of casting a black actress in the forthcoming movie Stuck, they decided to get Mena Suvari in cornrows. Sigh.
- We didn't get cornrows at summer camp. We hated it anyway.
- But remember, even in a world where teenage Starbucks-swillers rob girl scouts without remorse, there are still puppies who nurse orphaned baby bunnies, and isn't that a world worth drinking in?